• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Bigger

Started by Climber, May 25, 2009, 06:18:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Climber

I downloaded it from a foreign forum.
It should be in the backstreet boys' coming album. :D

maxmartin'sfan

Climber

I forgot to mention that this song was written by Max Martin. ;)

Rebecca

Such a fantastic song. does anyone know the songwriting credits?

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on July 12, 2009, 02:03:12 AM
Such a fantastic song. does anyone know the songwriting credits?
Can't seem to find complete credits anywhere yet, but yes, a truly great song -- very touching lyrics, and it will sound fantastic in HQ.

Alex Martin

It's a rumours but this is probably the claude kelly's song for the guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiB2v0-LioI&feature=related

Rebecca

Rebecca

cool, sounds really good. I suppose it means there's only 1 Max Martin track?

Raul_esp

new version of bigger with a more stronger production as I asked  ;D seems as if max read the forum :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZe1uAjLxs

Alex Martin

AH AH AH AH yes i think MAX read our opinions and advices ;D

Rebecca

i like the new version, it's an incredible song, but maybe this is an older version? I thought the first version was pretty polished. I guess we'll find out when it's released.

georg_e

The version that was out for awhile sounded pretty finished to me, but it was sooo muffled, very poor sound quality of course because it was just somebody's leaked version -- this sounds alot better sonically, especially the drums.  I just love this song --melody, lyrics are great,  the bassline in the chorus is unique, and I also love the rythym guitar part in the bridge, it's hot.

PhilJk18

does anybody have another link? i desperately would like to hear and the links down