• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Phoebe Ryan - "mine"

Started by kyleshearer, January 29, 2015, 05:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyleshearer

j.fco.morales

Did you work on that track, Kyle?

I saw it yesterday on Neon Gold's site, which is amazing.

Dr. Fleischman

I often vist Nate Campany's blog looking for some new Swedish music (best source :) ) and I see you work together a lot. That's very good, keep going.

j.fco.morales

Phoebe Ryan's first EP is out today on Columbia Records.

Our friend Kyle has writing credits in every song along Nate Campany and Phoebe herself.

Congratulations!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on June 15, 2015, 02:40:17 PM
never knew he's my friend!

;D ;D ;D

If Morales dude says he's your friend, THEN HE'S YOUR FRIEND godd****t.  >:( ::) ;D

ShockdioN

j.fco.morales

Benny and Jules, I'm not your friend.
Please stop mentioning me and doing jokes about me.

If you want to keep it cool, stop.

turnaround

New song "Boyz n Poizn"

Phoebe Ryan, Associated Performer, Composer, Lyricist, Main Artist - Kyle Shearer, Composer, Lyricist, Producer, Recording Engineer - Mike Del Rio, Composer, Lyricist, Producer - Mitch McCarthy, Mixing Engineer - Justin Shturtz, Mastering Engineer

https://open.spotify.com/track/64tFXmxGL6fibnfjUiI4kf
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

Her songs are so basic. I also think I don't like her vocal delivery/tone very much

Adam B

Why am I listening to this girl on youtube, not even 1,5mil views and a super dated sound?

j.fco.morales

https://dnj.to/embed-2/?postid=149817&type=singlePost

I think this one has potential.

Written by Phoebe herself along Elof Loelv and Jason Gill.