• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Anthony Callea - Meant for Love (Jorgen Elofsson)

Started by Rebecca, February 05, 2007, 10:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Just bought the new Anthony Callea single Addicted To Love and one of the bonus songs is:

Meant for Love - written by Anthony Callea and Jorgen Elofsson!
Produced and mixed by James Roche (don't know who he is)

Meant for Love is apparently available on ITunes. It's an upbeat song, I like it a lot.

For those who don't know, Anthony Callea was runner up Australian Idol in 2004. On his debut album, he covered Westlife's Obvious (Andreas Carlsson co-written), sang Rain (Andreas Romdhane, Josef Larossi, Savan Kotecha) and Take It To The Heart (Jack Kugell, Andreas Romdhane, Josef Larossi, David Kopatz).

turnaround

I loved RAIN back then, which was also recorded by Ola (Swedish Idol contestant) and I imported the first album by Anthony.

Great he wrote with Jörgen! Thanks for the information!  :)
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Wow, cool that someone else also recorded Rain, I love that song.