• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Britney Spears Thread - BRITNEY IS FREE 11/12/21

Started by melodicmoonlight, July 12, 2016, 08:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Private Show is out tomorrow.
Is available in some markets.

Written by Britney Spears, Carla Williams, Tramaine Winfrey & Simon Smith.

Love the production.
Hate her vocals. I never heard something so disgusting from her.

melodicmoonlight

the video is out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etfJCm0nfr4&feature=youtu.be

they re-shot it unfortunately. David LaChapelle directed the first version and there was mess behind the scenes so they made a more boring, safe concept... this era is doomed.

nanofives

I'm looking forward to the full tracklist, there's still hope.

j.fco.morales

Tracklist:

Invitation | Britney Spears, Nick Monson, Justin Tranter & Julia Michaels
Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy) | Gerald Gillum, Britney Spears, Matthew Burns & Joe Janiak
Private Show | Tramaine Winfrey, Carla Williams, Simon Smith & Britney Spears
Man On the Moon | Jason Evigan, Ilsey Juber, Marcus Lomax, Brandon Lowry & Phoebe Ryan
What U Need
Clumsy | Britney Spears, Talay Riley, Warren "Oak" Felder & Alex Nice
Just Like Me | Britney Spears, Nick Monson, Justin Tranter & Julia Michaels
Slumber Party
Capsize
Liar | Jason Evigan, Breyan Isaac, Nash Overstreet & Danny Parker
In My Mind (feat. Missy Elliott)
Rose

https://dnj.to/embed-2/?postid=133364&type=singlePost

Cñumsy is out a pre-order this friday.

Tano87

This is definitely a low budget project.
They throw her like this...she needs good producer who is able to manage her vocals...someone like Max 😞😞

B Steady

Quote from: Tano87 on August 12, 2016, 09:14:53 AM
They throw her like this...she needs good producer who is able to manage her vocals...someone like Max 😞😞

Jason Evigan, Julia Michaels & Justin Tranter (the 3 Js) are usually fire. However the latter two have proved that they're also able to write boring songs as well (Gwen album).

- - -

looking so much forward to this - new Britney album and Backstreet song on one day. what more could I ask for! #90sBackAlright
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I think Gwen's songs are boring because she is boring.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Tano87 on August 12, 2016, 09:14:53 AM

couldn't agree more. he gets the best vocal out of her, and the vocal production is engineered and edited with perfection and precision.

no sloppy splits and cuts and odd vocal tuning. Private Show is a great song but the nasally chorus vocals are questionable. like, why didn't they tell her in the studio she sounded like that?

nanofives

Could it still happening that Mattman & Robin song that people rumored about? Maybe in the deluxe edition?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on August 13, 2016, 03:14:08 AM
Could it still happening that Mattman & Robin song that people rumored about? Maybe in the deluxe edition?

apparently this is their song:

"Do You Wanna Come Over?"

Writers: Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Sandy Chilla
Producers: Mattias Larsson, Robin Frederiksson

j.fco.morales

Actually, it was Max who vocal produced.
Something like "Max Martin made Britney".

For example: during the boyband years -and Max spoke about this topic during the Polar expo- he positioned the artists' voice to the head while singing in head voice.
Examples: BSB, Britney, NSYNC, Celine Dion's Love Is All We Need, etc.

Who's vocal producing this? Britney?
I swear I can't stand her vocals.
And I am -was?- a die hard fan.

B Steady

#TeamBritneyTillIDie
No matter whether Max is involved
Her shit has to be bought
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

Someone has to be in the podium, don't you think? Someone who can define generations.
I don't think it should be Britney but a few years ago I could have say that without a doubt.
At least she's more involved in the creative process of the album, I mean, she wrote most of the songs... like her last album... well, now I'm more disappointed. :-\

Rebecca

omg, Britney's vocals sound terrible on Private Show. I don't like the song at all. Clumsy is awful to me too.
I'm not bothering to buy her album.

Yes, it used to be Britney on the podium, but not now. I still like her, just not her songs.