• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

general forum question ...

Started by B Steady, August 24, 2014, 06:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

... referring to: "New Songs - Discovered a new song by the writers? Tell us here!"

who are "the writers"? and shall new discovered songs by Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco & Co. in the "other music" sub-forum?
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Hi,
that would be cool.
Because the "New Songs" is in the Cheiron part of the forum. All other songs/producers/music can be talked in the other part of the forum.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

B Steady

Then I think we should have another sub forum for Luke & co. songs because they're like a new Cheiron to most of us. I'm sure most of the forum members would agree with me
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Jules

I disagree.
This is the CHEIRON songwriters forum.

Stuff about other songwriters belongs to the "others" category, even if Luke or Shellback are regular collaborators.

Rebecca

I like the idea of a sub forum for Dr Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco and Shellback as we talk about them quite a lot.
However, maybe that will mean there's too many sub-forums and we could end up doubling up. Either is okay by me.

Linda