• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jörgen Elofsson writing for German Idol

Started by turnaround, April 30, 2007, 01:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcolm hogg

I meant main land europe. We are on our own a bit here us brits, we certainly get completely different single and often album releases. I think the charts work differently in mainland europe (sweden, denmark, germany, belgium etc etc). I think that is why we get different releases here. THe only thing that attaches us to europe except for those damned politicians is a ridiculous tunnel. :D  :D  :D  :D
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

turnaround

There is a "Support Martin" thing going on at a German magazine's website.

His single is at the manufactors and could be out within a few days obviously but so far he has not yet a contract.

Here you can add a message and show your support, and the list will given to SonyBMG

http://www.yam.de/Unterstützt_Martin_Stosch.html (please copy and paste)

Feel free to write something or just put your name there if you want  :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I voted, I didn't put a message, just my name

turnaround

Thanks Rebecca, the feedback is pretty good obviously  :)
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Makes sence.
I checked our database at work and was wondering about his single.

It's been on order status for like 3 weeks now. Release date isn't shown and the status is already set to "deleted". The order of the 2-track single was cancelled couple days ago. Looks like (if at all) it's gonna be only the maxi.
Also amazon has set the release date to "unknown" (they set it to 2007-12-31, which is what they usually do if it's yet unknown).

turnaround

That would be the cover

There is a download store where it is available but I don't believe in a physical release anymore.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"There is a download store where it is available but I don't believe in a physical release anymore.
Unfortunately not. The single has now officially been set to "deleted" status.

Btw- which one is the online store that sells it?

jezusmarie

hi, i only managed to get this in it's live version, would anyone be prepared to share the studio version, i've had the live version with rather poor vocals for so long now!, i live in australia!

private me if you can help me out!, the song is great!, it's virtually impossible at times to find these songs...............
Like An Angel With A Heart Of Gold

turnaround

Ok, so finally "I can reach heaven from here" gets a physical release.

On April 18th, the album of Martin Stosch will be released, called "7teen".

Snippets here:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/entertainment/musik/2008/04/14/martin-stosch/sein-neues-album-7teen-zum-reinhoeren,geo=4266650.html
And I liked it..