• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmenot

turnaround

That would be a dream. But it's nice to hear Taylor Swift about the making of.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

bugmenot

Rebecca

j.fco.morales

turnaround

The wolves in the video, they remind me of Twilight and Taylor Lautner, her ex ;)
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Zt47V3pPw

On September 30, 2015, Taylor Swift celebrated her record-breaking attendance exhibit at the GRAMMY Museum, with an intimate performance at the Clive Davis Theater. Watch Taylor perform a solo acoustic version of "Blank Space" from "1989," a GRAMMY Album of the Year nominee. For more information about the GRAMMY Museum's programs and exhibits, visit www.grammymuseum.org.