• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin...Good songwriter or Overestimated?

Started by Alex Martin, December 28, 2007, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 01, 2008, 05:05:09 PM
Hey,I LOVE SONIC ;)

But Dieter Bohlan is not a German Songwriter?
Ohh thns Alx happy new year....Oh if u r talking about Dieter Bohlen of the DSDS Jury..the yes he is German and used to be in the German Techno/Dance famous group "Modern Talking".

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 01, 2008, 02:04:55 PM
Kristian is OVERESTIMATED and without the help of the other swedish guys he is only a sufficient songwriter.

This are facts guys.

Tell me a hit by kristian dear feelgoodlies after 2001?

Maybe RING MY BELLS? ah ah ah

Hearts don't lie? slepless song.

no no no , I think Hearts don't lie is one of the greatest song kristien did , Great lyrics , great tunes , joanna has an amazing voice The song is PERFECT

Alex Martin

Hearts don't lie is not one of my fav. joanna's songs. I prefer BRINGIN' DOWN THE MOON,HAVE A THING TONIGHT(mucho latino sound),IF IT'S TOO LATE.....but on top BRING IT ON and HISTORY.

Feelgoodlies

Oh I love Have A Thing Tonight as well...I Believe, What You Give Is What You Get and I've Learned To Walk Alone,

actually she is a very decent singer.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 01, 2008, 08:15:59 PM
Hearts don't lie is not one of my fav. joanna's songs. I prefer BRINGIN' DOWN THE MOON,HAVE A THING TONIGHT(mucho latino sound),IF IT'S TOO LATE.....but on top BRING IT ON and HISTORY.

Bring it on is Fab , also If it's too late and and Have a thing yonight is amazing , but I have to say Hearts don't lie is perfect , and my personal fave song from her is I've learned to walk alone

Rebecca

Hearts Don't Lie is a nice song, I just listened to it, very celine-ish.

True Kristian hasn't had any hits the last few years, it seems he's been pretty quiet.

I prefer Max, though Kristian would be my second favourite. I think he's definitely more than a sufficient songwriter. but it is okay that you think so Alex. This is an interesting discussion.

Though It's Gonna Be Me made No.1 in USA I think Bye Bye Bye would be the song that people remember NSync for.

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on January 02, 2008, 11:33:56 AM
Hearts Don't Lie is a nice song, I just listened to it, very celine-ish.

True Kristian hasn't had any hits the last few years, it seems he's been pretty quiet.

I prefer Max, though Kristian would be my second favourite. I think he's definitely more than a sufficient songwriter. but it is okay that you think so Alex. This is an interesting discussion.

Though It's Gonna Be Me made No.1 in USA I think Bye Bye Bye would be the song that people remember NSync for.

So True

Alex Martin

Probably for the title....BYE BYE BYE is more easy to remember in the mind.....

You sing bye bye bye......really easy to remember.

Sufficient songwriter.....sufficient song TITLE :D

Don't Hate Me ah ah ah ;D

*Sabine*

he wrote born to make you happy, which is one of brit's top 3 songs for me!

princessofegypt

Alex Martin

Amadin? What's Amadin? A walt Disney cartoon? Opss sorry the cartoon is ALADIN not Amadin ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alex Martin

WOW.......all a worldwide hits ;D ;D ;D

OVERESTIMATED!!!!

Rebecca

You are a tough critic Alex!

That Girl Will Never Be Mine, Just Don't Tell Me That and Born To Make You Happy are fantastic to me, as good as Max's best.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on May 26, 2008, 12:49:15 PM
You are a tough critic Alex!

That Girl Will Never Be Mine, Just Don't Tell Me That and Born To Make You Happy are fantastic to me, as good as Max's best.
OMG I looooooooooooooooooooooove those songs and the ones Nicky posted up there WOW!!.

Just wanna say something Kristian really rocks!!