• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina Aguilera - Let There Be Love

Started by Eddie Krommer, May 21, 2013, 03:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Let There Be Love is No. 1 On Dance/Club Play Songs according to Billboard.

I know, it's not a big chart, but this could lead to a better promotion for the single.

It's a great song and it deserves a better shot.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/1563027/chart-highlights-christina-aguileras-love-lifts-to-no-1-on

B Steady

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on May 21, 2013, 03:05:58 PM
Let There Be Love is No. 1 On Dance/Club Play Songs according to Billboard.

I know, it's not a big chart, but this could lead to a better promotion for the single.

It's a great song and it deserves a better shot.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/1563027/chart-highlights-christina-aguileras-love-lifts-to-no-1-on

Is this the new single?
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

No matter what she does flops, so Max wont save her.

Khan9898

Its sad because she can actually sing unlike many female artists on radio, either the industry dislikes her or her label is throwing her under the bus.

B Steady

Quote from: Khan9898 on May 21, 2013, 08:36:29 PM
Its sad because she can actually sing unlike many female artists on radio, either the industry dislikes her or her label is throwing her under the bus.

No that's great, otherwise we wouldnt have get these brillant Max Martin & Shellback songs :D
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

I absolutely love "Let There Be Love", I listen to it every day. It should be a single. Fantastic it went No.1 on the dance charts.

The problem with Christina is that her album sucked, apart from the Max songs and maybe one other song. How could her record company allow her to record those terrible songs?

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on May 26, 2013, 01:01:44 AM
I absolutely love "Let There Be Love", I listen to it every day. It should be a single. Fantastic it went No.1 on the dance charts.

The problem with Christina is that her album sucked, apart from the Max songs and maybe one other song. How could her record company allow her to record those terrible songs?

Pleeeeeeeease her album is amazing!!!!
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

she is an ok singer, her song genie in a bottle was the only one i liked.

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on May 26, 2013, 01:38:54 AM
Pleeeeeeeease her album is amazing!!!!

sorry! I didn't like it. I'm glad you liked it though.

Rebecca

I love this song, I wish they would give it a lot of promotion, it should be a huge hit.

turnaround

Listened properly to it for the first time now. And it's really quite good. Lots of energy.
Very Shellback-ish beat.

I think I totally underrated this.

Hope it will be a hit for her.
And I liked it..

Chris Kleiner

This is one of the best Song so far for Christina.. I dont understand why the lable not chose this Song as the Lead Single for her Album..
This Song is amazing and i think Radios will love it!
Max Martin & Shellback !!!
Another one! ;)