• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

T.I feat. Eminem - That's all she wrote ( Prod. by Dr. Luke and Max)

Started by Izalightblue, December 05, 2010, 09:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey!

Just learned new T.I song '' That's all she wrote'' was produced by Luke and Max!

I loved the vibe!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Mercy_(T.I._album)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV4lcNNPDLs

I guess soon almost every artist in the world will have a song produced by Max!  :D ;D

Raul_esp

Wow , the chorus is great , and the background guitar is cool.

Amazing , Max with Eminen , I had never imagined it . :D

Great discovery Iza!

Alex Martin

Great discovery Iza!!!! YOU ROCK!!!

I really like the song and agree with raul I had never imagined one day Max and eminem....woooooooowwwww :o

Izalightblue

^       ^        ^

Thanks, guys,  ;) I saw some posts about it on Twitter and searched for more info. Then I found it. :D

Who would've thought about Max and Eminem??? But I think it's very interesting this new phase for Max!  ;) I like it. I really like the guitar too, Raul!

georg_e

More great detective work, Iza -- I would've thought this was just Dr. Luke -- guess he's got Max into hip hop now too :D

Rebecca

wow, interesting find! Iza, I don't know how you do it!

Eminem is pretty amazing, the song is great.

Raul_esp

Dr luke in twitter :

"That's All She Wrote (feat. Eminem) #6 on iTunes!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

;D

Izalightblue

Ha, Rebecca, it's all about searching for news on Twitter!!  ;)

Soon the song will be #1 on iTunes! Great! ;D

Feelgoodlies

No no no... the song is bad imo, I really didnt like it, it also sounds like a "Stargate" production, plus the horrible voice of "Eminem" makes it even worse, you guys can't take over Hip Hop, that genre can't be pimped or touched, it's naturally bad.

Max and Luke go back to being electro, cheesy and generic, that's how I like u!

Raul_esp

18# in billboard!

georg_e

hehe....NOW i know why this track sounded so familiar,.....it was originally done by Dr. Luke for Three 6 Mafia....you can hear some slight differences, though, like at 1.32 there's some very "TiK ToK" sounds :D   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJdSerwygrs

Out

Sorry, but I can't. Not my cup of tea completely, as hip-hop in common.

Rebecca

Just a little update. Julian from Cheiron site emailed me and said he bought the T.I. album and found that Max Martin is not listed in the credits anywhere, either as songwriter or producer. oh well!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on January 17, 2011, 10:13:59 AM
Just a little update. Julian from Cheiron site emailed me and said he bought the T.I. album and found that Max Martin is not listed in the credits anywhere, either as songwriter or producer. oh well!

Then it's just by Luke.