• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Tegan & Sara working with Max Martin (!?)

Started by turnaround, December 17, 2013, 10:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quotethe pair are "always working on music" and are keen to work with Kurstin again, but also – and maybe sit down for this – MAX MARTIN.

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/tegan-sara-are-still-looking-to-explore-pop-music-on-their-next-album/122553/#ixzz2nitEAiLg
Follow us: @Popjustice on Twitter | popjustice on Facebook

Yes Please!!
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Tegan & Sara are still looking to explore pop music on their next album

Story filed by Brad O'Mance on December 17, 2013
Tegan and SaraTegan & Sara have said that they're not done with the pop genre and would like to explore it a bit more if that's okay.

Having a chat to Billboard about the success of their Greg Kurstin-produced album, 'Heartthrob', Tegan said the following:

"I think for us, it's been really interesting, because we grew up on pop music so the idea that we got to bridge the gap to what we've done in the past and what's popular now has been really exciting."

Sara, meanwhile, says that the pair are "always working on music" and are keen to work with Kurstin again, but also – and maybe sit down for this – MAX MARTIN.

"I think that we have more to explore with the pop genre," Sara continued. "I like what we're doing right now. It's challenging, it's totally new for us, it's forcing us to think outside of the box we were in for a decade, and like Tegan was saying, this audience that's been drawn to this music is really exciting to us."

Amazing.

Source: Popjustice

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/tegan-sara-are-still-looking-to-explore-pop-music-on-their-next-album/122553/

j.fco.morales

Oh! I just opened a thread! :)

It would be AMAZING, though they're not good singers... but amazing lyricists.

Raul_esp

Amazing! , I liked their single ''Closer'' a lot.

J_A24

"I Was A Fool" is a great song, hope it pans out with Max.

j.fco.morales

The whole album is amazing, one of the pop albums of the year.

They always sounded too alternative -not in a bad way- and Greg Kurstin made them shine!

nznexus

please max martin work with taylor swift and come up with something cool.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Rebecca

oh that would be very interesting if they work with Max!

sirvilliam

Tegan & Sara are one of my favorite acts and I think that'd be sweet if they team up with Max. Guess we'll have to see. :)

j.fco.morales

New album by Tegan and Sara out on June 3rd via Warner Bros.
The single is out in April.

Produced by Greg Kurtin.

I am beyond excited!

sonnyblack2000

Excited as well, i like what they did the last time around and I m a big fan of Kurstin work/sound

melodicmoonlight

I Was a Fool is one of my favorite pop songs.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 13, 2016, 04:55:06 AM
New album by Tegan and Sara out on June 3rd via Warner Bros.
The single is out in April.

Produced by Greg Kurtin.

I am beyond excited!

http://www.idolator.com/7628382/tegan-and-sara-boyfriend-single-art-love-you-to-death-album-tracklist

A preview of the first single is available on instagram :)

j.fco.morales