• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taio Cruz- Dynamite

Started by Izalightblue, May 19, 2010, 04:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

IZA s the best  ;D

Great discover!!! 
this song is great and i don't know about you but it really makes me want to get up and dance!

klukan

Cool. Nice song Iza.
Now I got caught up in finding new max songs in ascap.. unfortunately i only found 1 !  ;D

Enrique Iglesias - Alive (max, rami, arnthor, enrique)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzv5RlScSdk

And just for a laugh... I don't know if you ever heard this version of "I Will Be"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPqsiCv02eo

andrea

Izalightblue

Oh, yeah, I feel the same, Alex.

About this version of '' I will be'', Klukan ... I've seen them  on tv performing it, and I don't think it fits their style at all... Their rhythm is what they call in the north '' Calypso''... I am not a fan... and it totally ruined the song!

Raul_esp

wowww the taio cruz song is great! i didn't know the enrique iglesas song was of max.

Raul_esp

Addicted to the song! Max how do you do it ?  ;D

Rebecca

wow, great discovery! I love the song. Thanks Iza

nshinnosuke

wow,Max rarely works with black artists but this time the sound really blends well...sounds very Jason DeRulo though...but it's been confirmed as the 2nd single in US

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on May 23, 2010, 06:08:37 PM
wow,Max rarely works with black artists but this time the sound really blends well...sounds very Jason DeRulo though...but it's been confirmed as the 2nd single in US

really?? it's a great new!

nshinnosuke

I just realized that some parts of the song really sound like California Gurls !!!

mcverdures

Izalightblue

Hey, Frank! How do you like '' Dynamite''?

Alex Martin

Good news....Dynamite is at number 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 and at number 5 on canadian hot 100

Raul_esp