• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taio Cruz- Dynamite

Started by Izalightblue, May 19, 2010, 04:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Alex Martin

georg_e

Wow, good one!!    Such a happy song -- made me feel it even more seeing how the people were smiling ;-)

Izalightblue

Great performance! I didn't think it would sound that good live, but it did!!! Great energy too!

Rebecca

I love it too, great song, really good performance. Not quite as good as Usher's song, but almost!

Raul_esp

this song is amazing , it has a special vibe .

maxmartin'sfan

I saw him in a club in Paris, he's a good singer

Izalightblue

It sounds kinda weird at first, but I like how the chorus sounds.

Raul_esp

4# in billboard!

Hey guys i just realised this song is a bit semble too ''Sexy b*tch'' , but much better of course , do you dont see the semble ??

Rebecca

Izalightblue

Well, I don't like the video at all, I expected it to have a really stronger plot, since I like the song so much...it deserved to have a nice video!! Enough with videos full of girls and cars, it's getting old!!

Alex Martin

Quote from: Izalightblue on July 24, 2010, 09:19:28 PM
Well, I don't like the video at all, I expected it to have a really stronger plot, since I like the song so much...it deserved to have a nice video!! Enough with videos full of girls and cars, it's getting old!!

Agree with you....poor idea but extragreat song  ;D