• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taio Cruz- Dynamite

Started by Izalightblue, May 19, 2010, 04:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Rebecca

JackSnr

Max, Luke and Taio are so close. Dynamite #2 on the Billboard Hot 100. Dj Got Us Fallin in Love rises from 9-8 but teenage dream falls 7-9 which annoys me coz teenage dream has to be my favorite Max song of the last three years, possibly ever. :P

All Max songs are rising steadily in downloads and airplay. It's early days yet so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Rebecca

Dynamite has to get to no.1

Feelgoodlies

This is better than "Teengae Dream", that song is absolutely overrated, I just can't see the fuss over it! It's an OK song, a regular album track!

Rebecca

oh no, I'm totally addicted to Teenage Dream, it took a little while for me, but now it's taken a hold. I know what you're saying, it is like an album track, I was almost surprised a song like this was released as a single, but I'm so glad it was.

But Dynamite is totally perfect for a single.

JackSnr

I like Teenage Dream better than any Max song of the past 10 years. I honestly don't know why. There appears to be nothing particularly special about it but I LOVE that song. Maybe it's the lyrics, or her falsetto at the beginning, or the way she sings 'valentine' But that little "lets go all... the way tonight... no regrets... just love... we can dance... untill we die... you and I will be young forever!" gets me every time - the melody and lyrics are perfect.

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Fantastic! it's also No.1 in Australia

Alex Martin

georg_e

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 01, 2010, 08:57:10 PM
A new version of DYNAMITE for the movie STEP UP 3D!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpT49mQjNNA&translated=1
Wowwww, that was greatt!    And nice New York video too!

georg_e

A really good (and funny) analysis of why "Dynamite" gets stuck in your head :-)    http://www.thevine.com.au/music/single-reviews/number-ones-_-taio-cruz-'dynamite'20100831.aspx

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on September 01, 2010, 11:16:22 PM

A really good (and funny) analysis of why "Dynamite" gets stuck in your head :-)    http://www.thevine.com.au/music/single-reviews/number-ones-_-taio-cruz-'dynamite'20100831.aspx
it was very funny and interesting , thanks!