• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New BBC documentary about Cheiron Studios

Started by James, February 12, 2019, 12:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Hi all,

There's a new UK documentary about Denniz Pop, Max Martin and Cheiron Studios premiering this Friday 15th February at 9pm on BBC Four.

Featuring interviews with Andreas Carlsson, Herbie Crichlow, Jörgen Elofsson, Tove Lo, Robyn, Ace Of Base and Stonebridge.

More details here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0002k6k

Enjoy!

turnaround

And I liked it..

James

Flat Pack Pop: Sweden's Music Miracle is on BBC iPlayer for the next 29 days. Enjoy it while you can!

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0002k6k

bugmenot

"you cannot stream programmes in BBC iPlayer outside the UK"

nanofives

What a great interview, hearing from the team how hard was everything after Denniz passed away is heartbreaking.

So... It's confirmed that Rami left max in 2006 but... They reunited again recently?

turnaround

So good. Thank you very much.

Btw - Rami and Max aren't really working again, right?
And I liked it..

nanofives

Not in a direct way, Rami works frequently with the Wolf Cousins guys, the last time Rami and Max appeared in the same credits was in Forever Until Tomorrow by MKTO (which is also the first and only time they collaborated with Emanuel Kiriakou and Evan Boggart), before that they didn't work together since 2008.

j.fco.morales

Well, I still can't believe how all these 20 something guys from Stockholm kept down to earth, making global hits 20 years ago.

Snipes3000

Oh wow, and Robin S is getting royalties from youtube again instead of Robyn for the song with the same title 'show me love', unless the BBC docu also played the wrong song (like happened in the radio interview with Gary Barlow)
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?