• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Miranda Cosgrove - Max Martin

Started by Alex Martin, April 22, 2010, 06:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Miranda's new album contain a song written by Max Martin,Savan Kotecha and Peer Astrom....the song is OH,OH..

Alex Martin

nshinnosuke

finally another new song from Max after Making Out..it has the Dinosaur theme during verses but with much better singable melodies and the chorus is GREAT !!!
There Will Be Tears sounds very Max-ish...my favs are Kissin U,There Will be tears,Daydream and Oh Oh

Raul_esp

good songs but nothing special , my favourite is ''there will be tears''.

Alex Martin

THE SONG IS AMAZING....after 3 listens... ..Wooowww Guys......... :o :o :o

Izalightblue

Oooooohh, what a beautiful surprise after another boring day at work. The song is sooooo nice, I just love it!!!!!!  ;D

Alex Martin

Rebecca

wow, I love it! another incredible song!
the samples of her album sound good too

Unexpected

Shockingly her album sounds good, Disgusting on her album was recorded by Ke$ha and didn't make the album.

Feelgoodlies

I knew he would copy and pate "Dinasour", well not totally, but it is similar. But, the song is really cool!

But I guess "Bam" is as good.

I also liked "Beautiful Mess", "Brand New You', "Adored", "There Will Be Tears".

Alex Martin

The whole album is really good....

Alex Martin

Izalightblue

Max is working with Miranda again! She twitted about it:

Can't wait to get back to recording tomorrow with Max Martin! Such an honor to get to work with him and I really love the song. It's SO fun!

http://twitter.com/mirandabuzz

Great! ;)