• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lundin/Rami/Falk- Backstreet clip

Started by Lidstrom, November 07, 2009, 12:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

i know at one point there were talks for having Best That I Can as Bigger's b-side but this was a month or two ago and i think Asia is getting a Tour Edition album in January with 3 bonus tracks

Unexpected

is there anything to come clean about Lidstrom?? how do you know all of this stuff, great having you with us.

Lidstrom

the best that i can thing was all talks tho and it was more than a month ago so knowing them it probably won't happen and we'll probably just get one new song on the bonus track they don't have a good track record lol i just have friends that know stuff nothing special

Rebecca

a tour edition with 3 bonus tracks will be great.