• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Mr.A - AJ Mclean clip

Started by Khan9898, December 29, 2009, 08:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

The full radio edit leaked, you can hear it here

It really is an amazing song!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 08, 2010, 09:00:09 PM
The full radio edit leaked, you can hear it here

It really is an amazing song!

amazing!

maxmartin'sfan

I hate this song,  the sound is not swedish, it's a bad copy/paste from Max Martin/Dr Luke Style

Unexpected

Amazing Track! I think this album wil be fantastic.

Alex Martin

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on January 09, 2010, 03:05:52 AM
I hate this song,  the sound is not swedish, it's a bad copy/paste from Max Martin/Dr Luke Style

Totally agree with you....I can't see the brilliant genius of kristian lundin :D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 09, 2010, 02:00:42 PM
Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on January 09, 2010, 03:05:52 AM

Totally agree with you....I can't see the brilliant genius of kristian lundin :D
Lol... if it was done by Max you would all go gaga over it! Please, "Figured You Out" won, do I have to remind you of the producer?!

As a Max/Dr.Luke pop/rock fan, I say it's amazing. And I would also like to note that the chorus only sounds like their productions, but the verses don't. In fact, way better. So whoever produced this, was really talented

Alex Martin

In My Opinion FIGURED YOU OUT won cos it s permormed by the backstreet boys and everyone of us love the guys.
Backstreet boys won and not K.L.
The same for Britney/If U Seek Amy.....song of the year 2008 but won only cos was performed by Britney.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 09, 2010, 11:34:43 PM
In My Opinion FIGURED YOU OUT won cos it s permormed by the backstreet boys and everyone of us love the guys.
The same for Britney/If U Seek Amy.....song of the year 2008 but won only cos was performed by Britney.

So why didn't 3 win this year it's BRITNEY & MAX??!!!!

Raul_esp

''figured u out'' won because has the classic cheiron sound that everybody miss i think.

and ''if u seek amy'' won because ia an amazing song  ;D

anyway i love ''mr a'' , i think the song is amazing , yes the chorus sounds like a max/luke songs but  the verses are great too.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Unexpected on January 10, 2010, 12:19:11 AM

Cos brit and max won in 2008 ;D and 3 is not so great like song.

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on January 10, 2010, 11:24:43 AM
Quote from: Unexpected on January 10, 2010, 12:19:11 AM

Cos brit and max won in 2008 ;D and 3 is not so great like song.

you just proved my point, it's about the QUALITY of the song not who performed it, and that's WHY figured U out won it's the BETTER song.

Feelgoodlies

No Alex... It won becuase it's a great pop track and you know it ;) Didn't you read the reviews here about it? Kristian is as great as Max, take it or leave it  :)

Raul_esp

clips of the album : http://www.avexnet.or.jp/aj/disc/

the album sounds great.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 15, 2010, 01:55:06 PM

the album sounds great.
"What If" is AMAZING :o I wonder who did it??. Of course besides London, Have It All, Mr.A, Teenage Wildlife

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 15, 2010, 02:08:41 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on January 15, 2010, 01:55:06 PM

the album sounds great.
"What If" is AMAZING :o I wonder who did it??. Of course besides London, Have It All, Mr.A, Teenage Wildlife

lundin did it.