• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Recent posts

New Songs / Re: Mattman & Robin Production...
Last post by nanofives - April 03, 2024, 07:55:58 PM
Eyes Closed - Imagine Dragons

Written by Ben Mckee, Dan Reynolds, Wayne Sermon, Mattman & Robin
Produced by Mattman & Robin

Cool beat
Quote from: nanofives on March 29, 2024, 05:35:03 AMFRI(END)S - V

Written by Connor McDonough, Riley McDonough, salem ilese, CASTLE; Melanie Fontana, Lindgren, Ori Rose
Produced by Connor McDonough, Riley McDonough

Slow It Down - Benson Boone

Written by Jack Lafrantz, Benson Boone, Connor McDonough, Jason Evigan, Riley McDonough
Produced by Jason Evigan, Connor McDonough, Riley McDonough

These two are fantastic productions. V went viral. 
I wonder why if A&R's want afro pop beats for their artists they hire pop producers?

We have P2J, Ari Pensmith, GuiltyBeatz...
New Songs / Re: Mattman & Robin Production...
Last post by j.fco.morales - April 02, 2024, 06:54:26 PM
Sounds like a Linkin Park track that didn't make the cut.
New Songs / Re: Rami Yacoub Productions Th...
Last post by j.fco.morales - April 02, 2024, 06:53:24 PM
I love the wahwah bass layer.
I had higher expectations.
Studios, Sounds, Vocals and Tech-Talk / Re: StringWheel pad?
Last post by DennizPoP - April 01, 2024, 01:32:39 AM
Quote from: Hitmakers75 on April 11, 2022, 08:13:27 AMI finally found a Vintage Keys (Plus) and uploaded in it the original .syx "new" presets from the original Vintage Keys.
Definitely the synth used by Cheiron for all the mellotron and violin sounds (particularly the intro of N'Sync's Bye Bye).
But the most used preset of this synth by the Cheiron team is definitely the String Wheel pad which can be heard in a lot of 1994-1999 productions (Papa Dee "The First Cut Is The Deepest", Ace Of Base "Lucky Love", Backstreet Boys "IWITW"...) and still in some in 2000's (Britney "3")

For those who are interested in, i sampled every single note of this preset (48/24bits) C0-C7 and made an .exs patch for Logic Pro.
Here's the link :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V5Pgf39OoQWA_aKB7jVxpdVnQGggjgKz/view?usp=sharing

And a very fast remake of Never Gonna Say I'm Sorry with the preset :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IhgmLRd_OgUQBHdAny10MlPq8xre19aO/view?usp=sharing

This sounds 100% like the real deal! Even Shazam recognized it as the actual song, excellent job! ;D

I requested access to both the Logic and NI patches, can you enable them again please?
Yeah the song probably sounds amateurish because the vocalist is amateur and lacks the necessary brightness in the voice that all great singers have. Raise ya soft palate at all times  8)
Como Yo - Enrique Iglesias

Written by Carlos Paucar, Enrique Iglesias, RedOne, Servando Primera
Produced by RedOne

Sounds dated, but it's been a while since RedOne not collaborating directly with FIFA