• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max turned a fart into an instrument in The Call

Started by Eddie Krommer, August 11, 2017, 10:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tano87

I don't get which part. The intro? How is it possibile if the same sound was used since 1999/2000? -.-

Tano87

If it's the intro the same sound/sample was used on Get Another Boyfriend, Oops I did It Again, What U See Is What U Get, Lucky, Larger Than Life, Don't Want You Back, It's Gotta Be You, It's Gonna Be Me...so I don't really get the point of the whole article

nanofives

j.fco.morales

Pretty much impossible, actually.

It could be a layer, but a bass from a sound like that? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.

B Steady

Max gave Howie his harmony, and I think he was just putting so much air into the vocal that as he was singing, he went 'dun, dun' and he farted

That means:

- Howie farted while singing --> that again means the vocals must've been way louder than the fart
- this again means you can barely hear - leat alone "tweak" - the fart

Complete nonsense.
Vila i frid Dag