• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

E-mu proteus

Started by cheironlover, November 16, 2017, 09:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheironlover

Tano87

U're welcome. The one I posted come from this

cheironlover

Wow, they used all that!

Tano87

I doubt they used all of these...I just named these because u were looking for the sonar ping used by Cheiron.
But these sounds very much like the sonar ping on Cheiron

cheironlover

Quote from: Tano87 on December 15, 2017, 11:58:39 AM
I doubt they used all of these...I just named these because u were looking for the sonar ping used by Cheiron.
But these sounds very much like the sonar ping on Cheiron

I see. Wow! Did that same CD also have the drums/loops they used? Or was it more than one of those? I also have the Downtown Beats CD which is pretty close.

Tano87

Which cd are u talking about?
I have downtown beats one-shot samples. Not the cd stuff

cheironlover

akai sound library or even e-mu proteus.

cheironlover

Quote from: Tano87 on December 23, 2017, 08:24:58 PM
Which cd are u talking about?
I have downtown beats one-shot samples. Not the cd stuff

the downtown beats has one shot samples and the loops etc.

Tano87

Quote from: cheironlover on December 24, 2017, 02:59:41 AM

the downtown beats has one shot samples and the loops etc.
Can u share the CD with me?! I don't have the Akai cd

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

cheironlover

Quote from: Tano87 on December 27, 2017, 12:02:55 PM
Can u share the CD with me?! I don't have the Akai cd

I don't have the akai cd. But if you get the whole dowtown beats cd then scroll almost all the way down, it's there u find the 1 shot drum samples.

Tano87

Quote from: cheironlover on December 13, 2017, 08:36:42 PM
You may have a point being that Eric Serra used E-mu Proteus, too. As did cheiron in addition to their rolands, akai s3000 or 1000 with tons of cds. Although I must ask if you heard it. Akai also has a "ping" type sound called "Watertank," or something along those lines. Roland is also said to have had a few of those. One patch called "Echolot" in particular which I'm looking for a sound example of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h-gTYPGtdo Here's the Proteus "Infinite One." at around 1:15 Certainly not the exact same, but may be getting close around 60% at best, or 20% at worst.

http://www.synthmania.com/Roland%20Jupiter-8/Audio/Factory%20patches/66%20SOLAR%20WINDS.mp3 Here are some wind sounds, too. I'm also still looking for the pings.

Have u found the echolot/infinite one samples? Anway I guess u want the sonar sound I think it come from the CD samples Cheiron had back in the days...