• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Did anyone ever meet max?

Started by ZachJames, July 31, 2013, 04:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZachJames

Hi guys, this is my first post on this website  ;D

I was googling Max and came across this thread about meeting him:

http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=808.0

Does anyone know what happened with that? Did anyone ever take action?

Axel

nope, I don't think so. The only thing that happened is that we sent birthday greetings to his studio address and that someone replied saying Max was happy about these greetings.

maybe someone else can confirm/correct that.

Joshua

I guess it will take someone to just go for it and plan something and then hope others join in, but until then maybe it's just a dream. But I would love even a trip to Sweden to meet some of you guys, even if we didn't get to meet Max.

turnaround

Hey ZachJames, welcome to the boards!

I know of a german member who met Max at the ASCAP convention, and I think a photo was posted. Maybe I find it!
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 31, 2013, 11:52:05 AM
Hey ZachJames, welcome to the boards!

I know of a german member who met Max at the ASCAP convention, and I think a photo was posted. Maybe I find it!

https://twitter.com/dominiksnews/status/197293577582288896
Vila i frid Dag

ZachJames

Ah I see. Well I don't think we should give up!
If we could meet Max it would be unbelievable.

turnaround

I guess chances are very higher to meet him in California than in Sweden these days.

And I am curious if he goes often to concerts of "his" artists.

He is quite lucky. Being so important in the industry and yet not having paparazzi, famous wife etc. so he can go everywhere he wants.

It would be so cool if one day he did a tour with a live band and HE performs all his hits. We know he is a good performer.
And I liked it..

ZachJames

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: nznexus on July 31, 2013, 06:50:43 PM
no none from this forum did.

Yeah Dominik did, as B Steady posted. I think he spoke to him very briefly in a hotel lobby if I remember correctly.

maxmartin'sfan

I know Dominik, he met him again at the last ascap convention, Max introduced him to to his daughter haha

ZachJames

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on July 31, 2013, 08:07:07 PM
I know Dominik, he met him again at the last ascap convention, Max introduced him to to his daughter haha

This might be a total noobie question, but what exactly happens at those ascap conventions? Is it just an exchange between A-list songwriters and producers or is it an event open the public?

j.fco.morales

It depends: some conventions are about music business mostly I think. And sometimes they invite producers and songwriters to talk about their work.

There are some production contests and stuff as well where people judges newcomers' stuff. They found Mathieu 'Billboard' Jomphe that way back in 2010.

Rebecca

Quote from: ZachJames on July 31, 2013, 10:13:23 PM
This might be a total noobie question, but what exactly happens at those ascap conventions? Is it just an exchange between A-list songwriters and producers or is it an event open the public?

Yes, it's open to the public. I went a few years ago and I don't work in the music industry nor am i a songwriter. It was lots of fun, I saw Dr Luke, Billy Steinberg, Richard Marx and other songwriters talk and also the CEO's from the publishing companies talk about the music business.