• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Who is Tomas?

Started by ZachJames, August 20, 2013, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZachJames

Quote from: Prime on August 22, 2013, 02:45:59 PM
I think the chances that he will answer some questions are not that bad. I wrote to Maratone back in 2001 when they just started. I asked if I could do an interview with Max for an newspaper article. I was quite surprised when I got an answer from Alexandra Talomaa. She said that Max was extremly busy and won't do any interviews (what a surprise...lol). But she offered that she would forward the questions when I send them to her. So I did and a couple of days later I got another e-mail with the answers  :D  Well, that was over a decade ago, but I guess something like that could work again.

Yeah this gives me hope!
We will find out soon enough

turnaround

Cool.
Alexandra Talomaa should start releasing music again btw.  8)

Speak to you on skype later Zach hopefully.
And I liked it..

ZachJames

Quote from: turnaround on August 22, 2013, 04:26:18 PM

Speak to you on skype later Zach hopefully.

Yes, if there is a time that is good for you let me know. I am home mostly all day today.

gm33

Totally off topic, but nice photo of the Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge :-P

And yes, that would be cool to have an interview :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

ZachJames

Quote from: gm33 on August 22, 2013, 10:24:28 PM
Totally off topic, but nice photo of the Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge :-P

And yes, that would be cool to have an interview :)

Yes, this is my beloved hometown of Boston :D How did you know???

gm33

I'm going to have to find something iconic from Worcester County for my profile ... Lol
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

ZachJames

Quote from: gm33 on August 23, 2013, 12:10:57 PM
I'm going to have to find something iconic from Worcester County for my profile ... Lol

Oh right of course you know haha

gm33

You inspired me to find a good one ... Taylor Swift + Patriots + 13!

ZachJames

Quote from: gm33 on August 25, 2013, 03:08:06 AM
You inspired me to find a good one ... Taylor Swift + Patriots + 13!

Lol she looks like she exploding of rainbows in that pic

gm33

Haha, I know. It's the only one I could find with her in a #13 Patriots jersey! I was probably one of the few people at her concert on the field that was as excited standing on the same field that so many awesome pats games have been played.