• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina aguilera - Max martin

Started by Raul_esp, July 04, 2012, 12:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

A lot of people are saying this is only the demo version, so fingers crossed. But it's more likely just not the final mix than a demo.

Khan9898

link edited out by turnaround due to copyright problems - sorry

Here you can listen to the final version of Your Body. The HQ obviously helps and their's a bit of change in the background. I like it!

Raul_esp

I think it's is only the demo version in HQ , it's very acelerated.

Joshua

This is gonna be seriously HUGE! I'd go as far as to say one of the biggest songs this year. Love it!

Rebecca

I agree, I'm obsessed with this song! I love it!

Joshua

I was thinking, the best thing about this song (aside from it being insanely catchy) is that it suits Christina perfectly. You know as soon as she starts singing the first verse, it just feels right and it's been written only for her. No "Femme Fatale" leftovers. It amazes me how well they've captured her style, knowing they haven't really directly worked with her before. But at the same time they've managed to write such a strong track that will most likely be one of her biggest hits. So good!

turnaround

Song is officially out now:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/your-body-single/id560632035

(Martin/Kotecha/Shellback/Amber) produced by Martin/Shellback
And I liked it..

Axel

I was immensely underwhelmed when I listened to it yesterday...but I couldn't give it my full attention so I'll have to relisten and see if it grows on me. I was hoping she'd go in a little different direction compared to what others are already doing and I failed to spot that. But like I said, I have to check it out again in peace and quiet and see if it changes anything. I'll let you know. :)

Joshua

It's grown on me a lot, but I did quite like it on first listen as well. It feels fresh to me me just because it's more RnB than the overkilled dance pop on the charts (a la Nicki Minaj style). It's not a song that's overly special to me, and I'm not a Christina follower or anything, but I find myself wanting to listen to it over and over.

Axel

An interview with Christina is up at Billboard.com , there it says:

Billboard: "Your Body" marks your first time working with Max Martin, which is surprising to a lot of people given the teen-pop era where you got your start.

Christina: [laughs] Max is legendary in the business. He's known about me but we haven't crossed paths. I think when I came in you heard his name with Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync, Britney Spears -- those records were the kind I wanted to stray apart from. If you look at what I did in the past [after my debut], I always try to do things that will challenge me and challenge the listener, too. Could this have worked 10 years ago? I'm not sure. It's taken us a decade in the same business and watching each other from a distance, so for us to now come together and respect each other's work ethic and how we like to be heard and making a marriage out of it, I think "Your Body" is the best culmination of that.

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

JackSnr

Wow, quite the narcissist isn't she. 

Feelgoodlies

Love you Christina and love this song, but really you're a jinx,  you usually flop, gurl, you even jinxed Max's song!