• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

A side and Max working with Leona Lewis X-Factor winner 2006

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", June 04, 2007, 08:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

According to wikipedia, Max was involved in the album.

Right now I can't imagine the song fits Leona, but with another production it is really possible.

Wow, that would be amazing, I really like that song!  :)
And I liked it..

ahmed

Markus1981

Quote from: turnaround on October 19, 2007, 08:01:59 AM
According to wikipedia, Max was involved in the album.

Right now I can't imagine the song fits Leona, but with another production it is really possible.

Wow, that would be amazing, I really like that song!  :)

Yeah I agree, I can't really hear Leona singing this but with a big change in the production it could be amazing. Probably just end up being a rumour, but who knows.....

Markus1981

Here's a radio rip of Leona's version of Homeless, one of my favourite Jorgen songs. She sounds amazing but at the moment I still prefer Darin's version (maybe that's just because I love Darin so much and I'm more used to it). Anyway what do you all think?

zshare.net/audio/45288338cae92b/

Markus1981

Here's another. This time it's Footprint's In The Sand. I have no idea who wrote/produced this but thought I'd post it for you guys to hear as it's a great track. This album is gonna be great!

zshare.net/audio/45280033ac8de7/

turnaround

Thank you. Can't wait to listen to these radio rips.
I just had to edit the http out to not make them links.

And finally to be sure that it is "Homeless" it's nice :)

Footprint in the sand is the best song since ... "Breathless", oh the good songs keep coming in wow.
And I liked it..

turnaround

OMG, "I will be" is indeed the song by Avril!  :o :o :o

I heard a snippet! Of course she sings it differently but wow, we soon will know if it is by Max!

They postponed it to the 12th of November!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: turnaround on October 30, 2007, 01:48:05 PM

I heard a snippet! Of course she sings it differently but wow, we soon will know if it by Max!

OMG is right! that is quite awesome and hilarious
I love how some songs get passed around! it must happen all the time with pop songs.
good news anyway!

PG

Quote from: Rebecca on October 30, 2007, 09:03:37 PM
Quote from: turnaround on October 30, 2007, 01:48:05 PM

I heard a snippet! Of course she sings it differently but wow, we soon will know if it by Max!

OMG is right! that is quite awesome and hilarious

That is funny!  And thanks for all the info/songs, Markus1981 and turnaround!

Markus1981

OMG I am so excited to hear the I Will Be is the Avril track. Can't wait to hear how it sounds with Leona singing on it. I love that song so much and think it will be really interesting to hear a completely different style of singer doing a version of it.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Markus1981

Here is a radio rip of Leona's version of the Avril Lavigne track 'I Will Be'. It's very similar to Avrils version actually but Leona does sound truly amazing on it. Not long now until we finally get to see if Max wrote this beautiful song.

zshare.net/audio/45983719efd404/

A few other tracks from the album have leaked in the usual places but they are cd quality and not radio rips so I won't post them here.

turnaround

Thanks Markus :)
According to wikipedia it's written by Avril, Max and Lukasz, but I won't believe it until I see the credits

It's a bit weird she records an Avril B-Side but it's a great song.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yeah, thanks Markus, it's a really nice song.

Looking fwd to the credits

Thanks Turnaround for the photo of Leona, Per and David - a great photo.

Markus1981

I can't stop listening to Leona's version of I Will Be. I really think it's amazing. For some reason I hope it's true that Max co-wrote it. But I'd love more Max tracks on Leona's album too. Any more info on writers/producers yet?