• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nick lachey/Rami/Savan/Arnthor

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", September 29, 2007, 09:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

WHEN IT FALLS APART

written by these boys

ARNTHOR
SAVAN
NICK LACHEY
RAMI

maybe on Nicks new album out early 2008???

If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Nice find.
Yeah I imagine he is writing songs for it right now!

Hope to have more collaborations with the guys on it!!

Thanks!
And I liked it..

PG

Ooo, that's so exciting!  I think Nick could be a really good popstar if he has the right songs and his last album had some, but it had far too many sound alike ballads on it for my taste.  Good sign if he's working with them--though that title does sound like he's still playing on the whole "oh no, my relationship with Jessica is over" thing.  As long as it's a good song, though, I don't care ;)

Thanks!  I agree with turnaround--I hope we see more songs from the guys on it.

Rebecca

Thanks Nicky for reporting this!
something more to look forward to

I agree with PG -Nick has as a lot of potential as a popstar, yeah, hope he doesn't sing too many ballads