• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sabine - Hot N' Cold

Started by *Sabine*, December 07, 2008, 06:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Here's my version of Hot N' Cold. I'm not so much satisfied with it as I had very little time to do it (this contest on a Britney site) but still, I'll post it, as promised!  ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zt17rq

Raul_esp

wowww , sabine I'm really surprised , you are a great singer , not jokes , your version hasnt nothing to envy katy version , I think that you sound better even in some parts , cool voice , now I want hear you singing  ''f** me''  ;D

Alex Martin

Sabine vieni ad amici di maria de filippi category singer. :D

*Sabine*

Amici, the Italian Idol?? haha
Only if you come with me at the Milano casting!  :P

*Sabine*

Edited my first post, new link to the song... ;)

Rebecca

hey, that's great Sabine - it's very professional.

Feelgoodlies

Very good, somebody has a birght future :D

*Sabine*

Bright future on the music scene I dunno (should first find producers...  8) ) but thanks guys!! The next shit I'm gonna post is If You Seek Amy! :D

nshinnosuke

I want to hear If U Seek Amy !!! ;D
are you a professional singer,Sabine?
it would be very cool if you could play guitar too  ;)
and then sing some female pop/rock songs (My Happy Ending is a perfect song to be performed with a guitar like Avril usually did with it :D)

Alex Martin

We have the new celine dion......pardon SABINE DION   ;D

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 09, 2008, 05:43:03 PM
We have the new celine dion......pardon SABINE DION   ;D

haha, great! you have a stage name now Sabine

*Sabine*

HAAAA*RUNS AWAY*!! No way!!  :P
I respect Celine very much but no and anyways she's really not my style.

Nshinnosuke, I ain't professional at all unfortunately. I actually play the piano and try to learn the guitar...

Hold on some more days to IUSA! ;)