• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Britney - Born To Make You Happy

Started by Feelgoodlies, September 18, 2007, 03:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Kristian and Andreas were really great doing this song BUT which do u prefer guys!

The Radio Edit or The Bonus Remix(which it really doesn't sound as a remix there's a cherion flava there)

For me I prefer both ;)

ahmed

i like the original one that she did the video for,its one of my favorite britney songs,really great

Linda

Its one of my fave songs from her....

I really don't like the bonus remix.. its crappy!

Rebecca

I prefer the original, it's also one of my favourite Britney songs.

I like the remix too, the song sounds quite different.

turnaround

Yes, it was the highlight on the first album.
Timeless ballad, I am sure one day this will be covered.
And I liked it..

Linda

Has anybody ever heard about the original lyrics for Born to make you happy??

Britney felt they were too "sexually explicit" for her to sing and she had them changed?

any ideas?

Unexpected

Quote from: Linda on October 02, 2007, 08:20:12 PM

Britney felt they were too "sexually explicit" for her to sing and she had them changed?

:-\ So I think she won't mind them now  ;D

Linda

JJLFusion

The Bonus Remix is better! It was mixed better and would have been a hit in the US had they released the remix! I am the only person I know personally who even knows the remix version exists! This is exciting!

Rebecca

Hi JLLFusion, welcome to the forum. Great you like the remix too!

*Sabine*

i was reflecting about this the other day and i definitely think the bonus remix is not a remix but the real song, as someone noted here. it has the same strings as on i will be there and a real Cheiron vibe. It sounds raw, a bit as if it was a demo. Same for the vocals. If you listen to the acapella, it's not the same as on the final version, Brit's vocals sound less worked on.... I think they later changed the orchestration for that song to a slightly different vibe, maybe because i will be there had been recorded before. I once read that i will be there was the first song britney had recorded at Cheiron in the summer 1998.

Unexpected

Sorry guys for this , soes anybody here habe the real instrumental of the song??  I have it but britney says the first line ((I'mm sitting here alone up in my room))???!!   does anybody have it without it?

*Sabine*

no and as a britney fan i'm sure it doesn't exist.... that instrumental version was the backgroup song of the credits of her dvd my prerogative. we only have that rip from the dvd...and that song lacks the beginning and the end. the version we have is a montage.