• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Janet Leon Andreas Carlsson

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 18, 2008, 06:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Look like we have a new artist ready to rock the world

Look at these videos at her my space

http://www.myspace.com/leonjanet 

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Out

It's funny but right now I'm downloading OST "Bratz - Rock Angelz". Janet sings in some songs, other vocalists are Anna Nordell and Kerima Holm. I've been interested in it because of Anna and you know it's such a great album!!! I couldn't even imagine that I'd love it so much but it's really tasty Kelly+Avril+Lindsay female pop-rock. The album is recorded in Sweden, producer is Those who liked Anorah's "Laying Down My Cards" will love these songs as well.
The only one problem, I can understand which songs are sung by Anna, but I don't have ideas which songs are Janet's and Kerima's.
Oh my!!! Just found credits for one song "So Good" sung by Anna - Ali Thompson, Andreas Carlsson, Jörgen Elofsson!!!

Feelgoodlies

OMG  after almost 8 months, I'm the one who is bumping this thread up lol time really flies....

I really like Play, I hope her solo career will be good

QuoteJanet is our talented 17 year old diva. She has been the opening act for Destiny's Child. With her incredible voice and charisma she already has thousands of fans. Janet is now recording her solo album togheter with the well-known songwriters/producers Anders Bagge (Madonna, Celine Dion..)and Andreas Carlsson (Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys..). This IS Janet Leon's official myspace site, all the other ones are fake. We're going to keep you updated on Janet with new videos of her and so on. Management: Laila Bagge at Meriola Media Group AB. More info: www.meriola.com

turnaround

Very random update:

She will compete for Melodifestivalen - so hopefully we will get a full album by her.

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/melodifestivalen-2013-artists-and-songs-revealed-for-heats-3-4

QuoteJanet Leon – Heartstrings (Fredrik Kempe, Anton Malmberg Hård af Segerstad)
Former member of girlband Play, Janet released a solo album in 2009, which housed the fantastic 'Heartache On The Dancefloor'. 'Heartstrings', she tells us, is an up-tempo dance track with a big pop chorus. And quite a few other sources have been telling us that this is "the winning song" of Melodifestivalen 2013. Obviously a statement to be taken with a pinch of salt at this early stage, but one that at least promises that the song is probably gonna be amazing, right? Based on other things we've heard about it, anyone who had wanted Agnes to make a comeback to Melodifestivalen, should seek solace in 'Heartstrings'.

Fredrik Kempe is the guy who wrote lots of Melodifestivalen songs. For example "Hero" for Charlotte Perrelli
And I liked it..