• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson and Savan writing for Danny

Started by turnaround, June 05, 2007, 10:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

A Swedish Idol contestant

Album called "Heart Beats"

Track: "Only wanna be with you"
Writers: Andreas Carlsson, Savan Kotecha, Harry Sommerdahl

It's a dance-pop song!

Snippet: http://www.poplife.se/Magellan/pages/main.jsp?storeId=10151&pageId=collectionDisplay&viewId=2787042
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Is the only track in this album written by some of the cheiron guys????

turnaround

Yeah!
Some Danny co-wrote himself and of course lots of Swedish writers, but no one of ours.
And I liked it..

Out

You know, guys, it's quite weird, that Andreas and Savan wrote this song. This song is absolutely in Brothers Von Der Burgs style (one of the most famous swedish authors who worked with September, Lucky Twice, Velvet, Da Buzz, Alcazar, Lambretta, Stakka Bo and made few hits for this Danny's album), at the same time I didn't hear anything like this electric sound songs from Andreas or Savan.
Listen to September's "Rest In Peace" and you will understand what I'm talking about.

Rebecca

wow, i love this sort of dance song!

Thanks Out, I didn't know about Brothers Von Der Burg. I know a couple of Alcazar songs though, yes, I can see the similarity. Definitely a different sound for Andreas and Savan

Unexpected

Ewww , I didn't like the song at all , So dancy , elctronic , although I love some dance things

any body knows who produced Velvet - City of angels ??    I like this song

Alex Martin

Good Song,not one of the best by Savan and Andreas.

Out

Quote from: Rebecca on December 30, 2007, 07:15:36 AM
wow, i love this sort of dance song!

Thanks Out, I didn't know about Brothers Von Der Burg. I know a couple of Alcazar songs though, yes, I can see the similarity. Definitely a different sound for Andreas and Savan
I'm a big fan of them, they worked as well with E-Type, Ace Of Base and many other popular artists. If you are interested, you can listen cut of their songs on Jonas Von Der Burg myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/jonasvonderburg

PG

Apparently there's a track called "Utopia" on Danny's new album written and produced by Andreas Carlsson.

*Sabine*

Good news! It's still weird Andreas is invilved in "dance electro" projects.

Tiiger

Andreas has always been more or less experimental.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Khan9898

Andreas also co-write a song with Desmond Child on David Archuleta's new album called Deseperate

*Sabine*

Yes, I also think Andreas has been diversifying lately! I hope he still does pop though, cause that's what he's the best at!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

.........but this song is a cover or a new song?