• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jade Macrae - I Wanna Be In Love (Jorgen Elofsson)

Started by Rebecca, October 14, 2008, 10:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Australian pop singer Jade Macrae has recorded a song by Jörgen Elofsson called "I Wanna Be In Love", it's her new single and is on her new album "In The Basement". I bought her album last week, but unfortunately this is the only Jörgen song on the album. Though the album also has the song "In The Basement" written by Jade and Arnthor. Most of the rest of the album is written by Swede Adrian Newman (I don't know much about him though).

"I Wanna Be In Love" is written by Jörgen Elofsson/ P Westerlund/ L Rodriguez

and is playing on her myspace, and is the first video.

http://www.myspace.com/jademacraemusic

It's quite a nice song, the best song on her album.

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Unexpected

Nice song , but I'm so tired of this (Stargate beats)

Out

Aaah, I remember her! I heard about her because of interest to song "Get Me Home" written by Vacuum from this album. Nice songs.