• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Agnetha from ABBA working with Jörgen Elofsson

Started by turnaround, October 04, 2012, 12:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on May 08, 2013, 11:37:06 AM
Must check this tv special out.

Any remix fans?

It was on a program called "Sunday Night", they didn't actually talk much about the new album, only mentioned it at the end. It focused a lot on young Agnetha and her relationship with Björn and how they met, they interviewed him as well.

What a rubbish remix, the vocals are sped up to the point of ridiculousness!

turnaround

I almost dislike all remixes of pop music.

Just give me the radio edit.

In other news, my shop already had the Agnetha album. So exciting. Will celebrate the unpacking and first look of the booklet.  ;D

Interesting details in the booklet:

Album was recorded in two studios:

Atlantic Studio, Stockholm
Lighthouse Studio, Lindingö (Jörgen's studio)
All vocals recorded and arranged by Jörgen

Background vocals:

Agnetha Fältskog
Janet Leon
Myrra Malmberg
Jeanette Ohlsson
Jörgen Elofsson
Fredrik Thomander
Linda Ulvaeus (Agnetha's daughter she has together with Björn from Abba)

Agnetha thanks:

Thank you Jörgen and Peter for all your hard work, your support and friendship.
For the wonderful songs and lyrics that I have loved to interpret and for the chance to make them my own.

Gary Barlow for the wonderful duet.

Jörgen and Peter Nordahl thank a lot of people:

Special Thanks to Agnetha for making our dreams come true.

Last but not least:

Kicki and Ida Elofsson
Myrra and Mandalay Malmberg

And I liked it..

Joshua

Ahh that's wonderful. :) I'm really hoping it's in stock here tomorrow (as it's meant to be), I want to get it for my mother for Mother's Day on Sunday. It's not just for my own selfish desire to listen to it, I really think she'll love it!

turnaround

And I liked it..

Joshua

Got it! Though it wasn't easy. The store I went to had to look it up, which is a bad sign on a release day. Their records showed they had one copy come in, just ONE! That's madness, it was two days before Mother's Day. Anyway, then they couldn't find it anywhere and I thought my luck was about to run out. But they found the disc, then asked if I could come back later while they hunted the cover down, haha... anyway it all worked out and I'm so glad. I got her a necklace and some chocolates to go with it, can't wait to give it all to her.

turnaround

Lovely. Always a good choice. :)

They could have done a special set. A / Chocolate / Necklace - Edition

Perfect present.

:)
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Album entered at #3 in Germany. Great success :)

Quotehttp://Here his Jörgen, Agnetha & Peter before entering the restaurant.

Exclusive photos from the album release party are now up on http://www.agnetha.com/gallery/
The release party was held at the Nosh and Show for the closest friends and people that have been involved in this project. Here his Jörgen, Agnetha & Peter before entering the restaurant.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on May 22, 2013, 03:14:49 PM
Album entered at #3 in Germany. Great success :)

That's funny, it entered at #3 in Australia too! :)

turnaround

Cool, after such a long time coming back and then charting so high. I can not think of many artists that could do this.

Btw. New single is

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/agnetha-falstkog-dance-your-pain-away-new-single
And I liked it..

Joshua

Quote from: turnaround on May 23, 2013, 12:29:27 PM
Btw. New single is

http://www.scandipop.co.uk/agnetha-falstkog-dance-your-pain-away-new-single

Oh, great choice! I think everyone deep down inside really just wants ABBA sounding tracks from this album, and this one surely comes closest.

turnaround

Watching the BBC documentary.

So amazing to see Jörgen talking. You can see footage of the Lighthouse studios and the best thing is they introduce him as the man behind this: *Footage of Britneys YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY*

And I liked it..

turnaround

Thanks to the documentary the album went from #43 to #6 in the UK. Massive.
And I liked it..

Joshua

It's nearly dropped out of the top fifty here. How did you manage to watch the doco, online or was it aired in Germany?