• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Big Boss Vette - Snatched (Dr. Luke)

Started by BCH2003, July 06, 2022, 03:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCH2003

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/48JqhA9zo7QlanLa8e0bZE[/spotify]

Written by Big Boss Vette (Diamond Smith), Reace Beatz (Maurice Wilson), DJ Beatz (Derryl Howard), and I Am Kevo (Kevin Yancey)
Produced by Reace Beatz, DJ Beatz, and Dr. Luke

Okay, so this song isn't really new, as it was released back in March, but it started blowing up around June. Anyway, even though it's really short, I really like her flow and the beat in this, and I would say it's a lot better than his other trap produced songs like "Blick Blick" or "Wootie Woot".

Fun fact, it looks Big Boss Vette is signed to Prescription Songs, as evidently in this post made by them: https://www.pixwox.com/post/6835172669336262335720/, and she is also signed to Amigo Records, Dr. Luke's new imprint that is under Republic Records, and is signed alongside Kim Petras and Joy Oladokun.

Also, This is also kind of a reunion of Dr. Luke, Reace Beatz, and DJ Beatz, as they have worked together in the past back in 2006 and 2008, when they were working on songs for artists like Jibbs, Jeannie Ortega, and Lil Mama.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: BCH2003 on July 06, 2022, 03:59:48 AM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/48JqhA9zo7QlanLa8e0bZE[/spotify]

Written by Big Boss Vette (Diamond Smith), Reace Beatz (Maurice Wilson), DJ Beatz (Derryl Howard), and I Am Kevo (Kevin Yancey)
Produced by Reace Beatz, DJ Beatz, and Dr. Luke

Okay, so this song isn't really new, as it was released back in March, but it started blowing up around June. Anyway, even though it's really short, I really like her flow and the beat in this, and I would say it's a lot better than his other trap produced songs like "Blick Blick" or "Wootie Woot".

Fun fact, it looks Big Boss Vette is signed to Prescription Songs, as evidently in this post made by them: https://www.pixwox.com/post/6835172669336262335720/, and she is also signed to Amigo Records, Dr. Luke's new imprint that is under Republic Records, and is signed alongside Kim Petras and Joy Oladokun.

Also, This is also kind of a reunion of Dr. Luke, Reace Beatz, and DJ Beatz, as they have worked together in the past back in 2006 and 2008, when they were working on songs for artists like Jibbs, Jeannie Ortega, and Lil Mama.
GREAT!! Another black female rapper with the same stick as her predecessors. Once again may I remind you that this is why modern hip hop is complete trash.

BCH2003

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 06, 2022, 04:07:02 PM
GREAT!! Another black female rapper with the same stick as her predecessors. Once again may I remind you that this is why modern hip hop is complete trash.
GREAT!! Another white male commenter saying the same shit as his other comments. Once again may I remind you that this is why you are a complete insufferable dick.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: BCH2003 on July 06, 2022, 04:15:09 PM
GREAT!! Another white male commenter saying the same shit as his other comments. Once again may I remind you that this is why you are a complete insufferable dick.
White? That's racist man. All I'm saying is that there's so many of these ratchet female rappers that's not even original anymore. Can we get more MC Lyte or Fizzy Brown please?

BCH2003

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 06, 2022, 05:19:04 PM
White? That's racist man. All I'm saying is that there's so many of these ratchet female rappers that's not even original anymore. Can we get more MC Lyte or Fizzy Brown please?
I think you mean Foxy Brown. Also, you're entitled to think what you want but don't judge one song and say that all of "modren" hip-hop is trash. Honestly, I just wanted to share a song on this forum and get some peoples opinions to it.

bugmenot

Her "Monthly Listeners" numbers from different cities are almost identical, the difference is 7 people.

melodicmoonlight

yikes... some of the responses in here...

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on July 06, 2022, 04:07:02 PM

So you're transphobic AND racist? I know many times ostracizing people with conservative, bigoted values makes those same people wanna act out more to go against the grain and be shocking, but being close-minded and ignorant is not cool. It's actually what makes radical, extremist conservatives who fear others who are different than them KILL those people.

Please stop.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 08, 2022, 05:26:20 AM
So you're transphobic AND racist? I know many times ostracizing people with conservative, bigoted values makes those same people wanna act out more to go against the grain and be shocking, but being close-minded and ignorant is not cool. It's actually what makes radical, extremist conservatives who fear others who are different than them KILL those people.

Please stop.
Oh am I intruding on your safe space, not every single conservative are bigots you know. Is this that do you find it normal for a guy to chop his organs off and then pretend to be something that they will never be in real life? In the real world we call that a mental illness and I will not be gaslit by a bunch of people that think that this is progressive and The New normal. People that think there's something they not need to get the care they deserve and not Prince around and make complete buffoons by behaving what they were never meant to be in the first place. I call Kim a dude because that was the assigned sex that he was given it just so happens that just to raise his self-esteem he wants to become a bootleg woman just because of muh feelings.

I hate having to turn this thread into a political dumpster fire but if you're all about acceptalism then it should be in your right mind to accept people who are against the views that you perceive as normal and vice versa. Layman's terms: if you accept people that think that they are not born the way they were then you're no better than the racist / transphobe that you are against. Call me what you want anything said to me it's just going to make me stronger. That being said, I am also an open anti Semite however I don't view my self as a Nazi. I'm not that self depraved or stupid.