• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Björn Skifs & Agnes - When You Tell The World You're Mine

Started by turnaround, June 19, 2010, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Jörgen Elofsson wrote a song for the marriage of Victoria of Sweden.
It's a duet, you can listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3BYy2TEPRQ

It's a grower probably, doesn't get me right now.
And I liked it..

Izalightblue

I had posted about this song on another thread earlier. It is a very beautiful song, I think it suited very well the couple and the wedding. I found it all so pretty, I even got really thrilled by it. :D.

Rebecca

It doesn't really grab me at the moment either, but it's very lovely. Agnes looks beautiful!  Do you know if Jorgen was in the audience? or anyone we would know?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Our princess Victoria and now Our prince Daniel has a favorite song and guess what it is a westlife Song written by Jörgen :- . The called Jörgen  erlier this year and ask him if  could've write the wedding Song and he did. It was Jörgen who picked Agnes and bjõrn to sing the song =) ...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Oh well. Now I'm addicted. This is getting better and better.  :-*

Jörgen was even mentioned on the tv here.

What a comeback. They couldn't have asked someone better for the job. And it proves he still is able to write worlwide hits.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on June 21, 2010, 07:06:17 PM
Our princess Victoria and now Our prince Daniel has a favorite song and guess what it is a westlife Song written by Jörgen :- . The called Jörgen  erlier this year and ask him if  could've write the wedding Song and he did. It was Jörgen who picked Agnes and bjõrn to sing the song =) ...

wow, how nice of them to ask Jorgen! good choice.

PG

Some promo pictures were released to tie in with the single release and I was wondering if one of you experts (Iza? :D ) could tell me if it's Jörgen sitting at the piano in this one.   I know I've seen a few pictures of him before, but not enough to definitely ID him.

The song is beautiful.  I especially enjoyed their live performance of it at the wedding!

Izalightblue

Hey, PG!! So cool, I didn't know about those promo pictures!! No, I am not an expert, I just happen to know lots of stuff because I've been reading about Cheiron songwriters since 1999! But there are many things I don't know yet, for sure. Yes, PG, this is Jörgen. Maybe you couldn't recognize him at first because he's changed his haircut and his hair color has changed, but it's him and he looks good! Great pic, by the way.
Interesting to notice the song was released by King Island AB Roxy Recordings ( I checked the website where the pic was from ) and it is located on Drottningholmsvägen 35 , where Cheiron was located and so was The Location. I know that because I was searching for some Cheiron studios pics and I found the address on them!

PG

Oh, that is interesting! I didn't realize the location was the same!  Roxy releases a lot of good music--Agnes is signed to them, so I guess it makes sense the single is released through them.

I thought it might be him!  Yes, you're right, the change in hair is what made me a little uncertain, but people do change their hairstyles ;)

Izalightblue

Quote from: PG on June 28, 2010, 03:36:42 AM
Oh, that is interesting! I didn't realize the location was the same!  Roxy releases a lot of good music--Agnes is signed to them, so I guess it makes sense the single is released through them.

I thought it might be him!  Yes, you're right, the change in hair is what made me a little uncertain, but people do change their hairstyles ;)

Definitely, hairstyles changes are important!

Rebecca

Thanks, the photo is great. Jorgen also looks like he's lost some weight.