• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

SHAKIRA - MAX MARTIN

Started by Alex Martin, August 19, 2011, 10:14:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

African trance-inspired album? I'm curious to hear what that could sound like, particularly when you couple it with the Latin-American vibes Shakira will throw into the mix anyway.

It's funny how there's no way around Dr.Luke, RedOne and Max these days. Will be interesting to see how long this will last, and what the next trend will be. And if Max can again adapt his style to the current trends, which I'm pretty sure he can do, like he's done in the past.

gm33

This is amazing news. Shakira is one of my favorite artists and Laundry Service is one of my favorite albums from any artist. I'm really looking forward to this!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Great news , the album will be a hit in spain  :)

Rebecca

wow, this is a surprise. it should be great!

JackSnr

i love it when max works with new artists. fingers crossed  ;D

nanofives

I really like this one, but feels more like a filler rather than a lead single.

melodicmoonlight

Yeah... it feels a bit too generic for Shakira. Also I kinda hate the main keyboard synth in the chorus, it sounds cheap

nanofives

Maybe it's to favour live singing because more often than not live singing pop songs results on the singer letting the background play and drowning their own vocals.

j.fco.morales

I was really excited because Ian Kirkpatrick is a wonderful producer and Emily Warren is great too but I found it pretty boring.

Freakazoid

The song is okay. I still think its gonna get played a lot on the radio.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: getawaydriver on July 24, 2021, 05:23:04 PM
So Ian Kirkpatrick has said he hates the song lmaooo.

He said she wanted to release it in demo form and didn't want it to be mixed and that she shouldn't be credited as a producer haha.

Where's that?

I still think is an awful song and I agree with his feelings.

melodicmoonlight

Ian's speaking truth hahaha