• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Better Than I Know Myself" Official full song (DR LUKE)

Started by turnaround, December 04, 2011, 02:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quote"Better Than I Know Myself" will be my first single from Trespassing. I'm so excited!" Adam tweeted earlier today.

And with plenty of reason. It's been crafted by a couple of hitmakers who've worked with Lambert before, including Dr. Luke and Claude Kelly (Jessie J's "Price Tag", Bruno Mars' "Grenade"), who co-writer the lead single and title track from his debut, For Your Entertainment. A new collaboration from the same crew should be — to borrow a different track from FYE — a "sure-fire winner", we'd imagine.

I guess the chances are hight that Max will be involved again too!

Bring it on.

And I liked it..

Rebecca

georg_e

turnaround

Great song, this is the perfect direction for Adam. Can't wait for the full thing.
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Feelgoodlies

I'm hearing Ke$ha's "Hungover" background drum, anyone?

georg_e

^    ^     ^

It is very close to "Hungover" ur right, didn't think of that :-)  But...... Wait'll u hear the whole thing (it's leaked but I don't think I should post it here).......it has this amazing kick drum thing going on, where there's like a second kickdrum playing the same thing as main one, but way off the beat...it's f**ng incredible...also on the clip, check out the little off-beat percussion 'clicks' at around .03 and .06 secs, and rest of song....you'll hear it on headphones. The production is sick on this!!!

Raul_esp

I've heard it and it's AMAZING , pure pop! , Max must be involved!

georg_e

^    ^   ^
  I know, sounds like it, right?  But no Max involved on this-- Claude Kelly wrote and produced by Dr. Luke, Cirkut and Ammo.

georg_e

Since this officially out now in full, the song is too good not to have it's own thread :-)

http://soundcloud.com/adamofficial/better-than-i-know-myself

Unexpected

@Feelgoodlies  yes there's those beats in the background similar to Hungover, I really liked this could be huge hit for him.

turnaround

I george, definitely, but let's merge it to have it all together :D
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I've heard the whole thing. It is actually a nice song, but still, "Hungover' pops into my head whenever I hear it, I just can't. Also, there isn't much going on in the production, pretty much the same drum-beat like "Hungover".

For me "Hungover" is way better, however, this one is good as well.

Rebecca

I love the chorus. For some reason this song reminds me of Shayne Ward, maybe cos Adam is singing so high in the chorus. I like that there's more of a 'feeling' in this song, which is different from the normal Dr Luke 'party' song.