• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Same Difference

Started by Markus1981, October 07, 2008, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Quote from: Markus1981 on November 24, 2008, 01:08:45 AM
I'm so excited to get my hands on this album now - only one week to go! It is a true pop album and takes me back to my real pop roots. I love the sound of all the samples even though there are so many covers on there - Let Me Be The One, Nothings Gonna Stop Us, I Need A House, Breaking Free, Turn It Into Love & Still Amazed - but at least they've picked great songs to cover.

I think a few of the tracks are PWL, I know Let Me Be The One, Turn It Into Love & Still Amazed are. But I really hope there are plenty of Swedish productions on there too. Obviously we know We R One is and can guess I Need A House will be too and I'm fairly certain from the sound of them that Better Love Me & Starts To Beat Again will be as well.

From the samples my favourite after We R One is Better Love Me and I've always love Turn It Into Love so I hope their version is great too.

Same too.

Raul_esp

three jorgen songs and one kristian lundin song !!  ;D

*Sabine*

Anyone has a link with all the credits of the songs? Thanks for helping.

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 24, 2008, 04:10:22 PM
Anyone has a link with all the credits of the songs? Thanks for helping.

I havent but the chiron songs are these:

-We R One  (previously unreleased)
-I Need A House  (Marie Serneholt)
- Right Between The Eyes
(Marilou Bourdon, "Entre Les 2 Yeux")
-Better Love Me
(Steps, "It's The Way You Make Me Feel")

*Sabine*

Ohh yes, I used to listen to that French song by Marilou. I think that the covers are very good and well chosen (which is a rare thing).

Out

I must be a slow guy. I've just discovered "We R One", I've heard it before, but wasn't too much into it, but on Sunday I fell in love with it, didn't suppose it's Jorgen who wrote it!!!
Can't say anything about album not listening to whole thing but it seems to be nice and "I Need A House" is not bad at all.

Raul_esp

I love absolutely stars to beat again , its strange this song hasnt been written by jorgen..

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 24, 2008, 03:41:37 PM

Which one is Lundins Song??!!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on November 24, 2008, 11:55:28 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 24, 2008, 03:41:37 PM

Which one is Lundins Song??!!!

I dont konw but it says in the cheiron web .

*Sabine*

This album is growing on me at the speed of light! Can't wait to have the full tracks, I feel I'm gonna get addicted to POP! :D

Alex Martin

Is it sure there will be a lundin's song? :-\ :-\ :-\

Why? ? ?

It's really necessary?

Markus1981

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 24, 2008, 01:50:34 PM
Who sang "Still Amazed" before and the others can u tell us, I only know Breaking Free which was sang by High School Musica(Vanessa and Zac), I am sure Still Amazed is produced by Swedes as well, if not Joergen!

Still Amazed was orginally recorded by Irish pop group Six. They were the winners of Popstars in Ireland but had only had two hit singles before they dissappeared forever. Their version of Still Amazed sounded the same as the Same Difference clip but was called The Way It Used To Be. They also had Let Me Be The One on their album (and it was a big hit single) and this track is definitely PWL and I have been informed that Still Amazed is too as Six apparently didn't work with the Swedes on their album.

Here are Six's versions of both the tracks so you you get a very good idea of what they will be like on the Same Difference album...

Still Amazed/The Way It Used To Be

Let Me Be The One

Also, the B Side to the single We R One, which was released this week is called Like A Miracle and is another ex cheiron track written by Jorgen, David Kreuger and Per Magnusson and produced by David & Per for A Side. It sounds quite like Let Me Carry You in the chorus, but the Agnes version rather than the H & Claire one. Also, both tracks feature the fabulous Jeanette Olsson on backing vocals.

---
please don't share music here, thanks :)

*Sabine*

Like a Miracle! Where can we hear it?
Jeanetet Olsson as a background singer, that's wondeful, she's my favourite after Nana Hedin...  ;D