• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (Max, Kronlund) and new single "Confident"

Started by turnaround, June 22, 2015, 08:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 29, 2015, 06:01:36 AM
It's not like Peter from PopJustice couldn't identify a song written/produced/published by Max.

Why so skeptical about everything, guys?

::)

turnaround

Why would the label answer the Max Martin question with "Yes" if he was not involved.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on June 29, 2015, 08:26:37 AM
Why would the label answer the Max Martin question with "Yes" if he was not involved.

Why would the label say Max was not involved in GRL's Lighthouse when in fact he was?  ;)

j.fco.morales

Well, obviously there's information around about Max involvement in any way, that's enough.

turnaround

Warner Chappell might also be questioned, of course, but that's what they say:

http://se.warnerchappell.com/song-details/WW010499884000

Martin, Max
Kotecha, Savan Harish   
Kronlund, Alexander Erik   
Payami, Ali
Lovato, Demitria

First Max/Alexander song released since "All That Matters (The Beautiful Life)"
And I liked it..

Jules

OMG this must be SO good if Purple & White teamed up again!!!! <3

turnaround

Full listen:

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/demi-lovato-cool-for-the-summer

Around 0:55 I hear a Adam Lambert sound ;)
And I liked it..

uberweiss

+ Style guitars + Domino chorus

I wish Max wasn't involved... Boring song.

B Steady

sounds like a mix of 1989 (Style guitars, New Romantics drums, Wonderland vocals) and The Original High haha. dope song though! very interesting how they put the instrumental part between pre and chorus.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Katy Perry wants her summer hit single back.

I think I will enjoy this a lot.
And I liked it..

Adam B

Is that Katy Perry singing the chorus?  :P

It sounds different, not sure if it's different in a good way..

j.fco.morales

It's not an instant chorus. But it works.

I'm sure the glissandos in the chorus were Max's idea, after Shellback's using in almost every song.

Love the production.

B Steady

I can't remember another song that has an instrumental PRE-chorus. And it's so amazing how they left it out before the last chorus and put it at the very end of the song instead - simply awesome! Just listened to it again through headphone and it's so good that it just made me smile :)

Imagine if Max Martin was something like David Guetta or Avicii - then this instrumental would've been the perfect base for a Max Martin feat. Taylor Swift, Katy Perry & Adam Lambert song :D

Thank you to everyone involved. I love it!

so so so in love with it, damn! body taaaaaaaaaaype <3
Vila i frid Dag

Adam B

Whats up with these sidechain productions lately? -love me harder, one more time, im gonna show you crazy
To me they sound really dated..

I think this song will flop, when youve got a girl that can sing, why not let her sing??!

Turnaround said it-this is a katy perry song

Adam B

Quote from: B Steady on June 30, 2015, 09:04:42 PM
I can't remember another song that has an instrumental PRE-chorus. And it's so amazing how they left it out before the last chorus and put it at the very end of the song instead - simply awesome! Just listened to it again through headphone and it's so good that it just made me smile :)

Imagine if Max Martin was something like David Guetta or Avicii - then this instrumental would've been the perfect base for a Max Martin feat. Taylor Swift, Katy Perry & Adam Lambert song :D

Thank you to everyone involved. I love it!

so so so in love with it, damn! body taaaaaaaaaaype <3
If you see it as more of a drop than a prechorus it makes more sense. This is kind of a softcore spinnin
release.