• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Looking for Max's nineties orch stabs/manic shots

Started by elvisish, June 18, 2014, 09:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJ-13

elvisish

I mean could someone consider just uploading the one orch stab for me? I'm sure tht one tiny .8 second sample wouldn't infringe some ancient copyright on a machine that's been out of production for 20 years and had copyright issues itself back in the day?

Tano87

A user was going to rip the original stabs from the JV series but he was banned and I don't think we'll have them now..

elvisish

Was he banned because they were copyright or for some other reason? Does anyone else possess this one sample who would be willing or is it a kinda holy grail sample?

j.fco.morales

Guys, I haven't see you posting in other threads.

This dude posted everywhere, insulted people, said crazy things and opened threads for his "productions".

If you're mad the admin because you can't find some samples -how selfish is that?- you shouldn't be complaining.
If you want to get in contact with him, you will find a way to do it: we're all connected.

elvisish

Are you referring to me? I'm not being selfish I just hoped someone would let me have the single sample without having to buy a load of unneeded samples, I'd just be so appreciative if someone could oblige. I'd like to post on the rest of the board but I am currently interested in this particular specific.

Adam B

Exactly what sound are you looking for? Could you give a link to where the sound is heard?

elvisish

I'm not sure now if its not actually StyloStab, can you identify which sound it is? If anyone has a raw sample of this I'd be most grateful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5lvLE_Bmyk

Tano87

Actually they sound the same but at the same time they're different.

Here u can hear the Oops I Did It Again stab isolated (in the OIDIA section).
https://youtu.be/fa3kQUflleQ

Tano87

Even stabs were layered.

If u mix BOMT orchestra hits and one of the soft double hit sounds in this clip:

(at seconds 0:07/0:09, and so on)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7dCisTw2aw

You get the What U See (Is What U Get) hits.

cfalkosky

j.fco.morales

Quote from: backgammonfiend on July 09, 2018, 06:26:39 AM
okay so real shit what the fucc is the actual icon snare layer.

manic shots sounds like a bass layer similar to the one that's heard in quite a few KL songs, i can remember it's at the very end of calling your name, bridge transfer of TUMH, beginning of to love once again single remix, etc

How could it be that I didn't know about these girls?