• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin's New Track for Backstreet Boys: "BIGGER"

Started by emjay, February 25, 2009, 05:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

Yes, that's right, his new track he did for them, is called "Bigger", according to the official Backstreet Boys Twitter page:  twitter.com/backstretboys

They said they might release a 10 second clip very soon! I'm excited

Matt

nshinnosuke

really??????is this for real?????
I hope it doesnt sound like Never Gone...I miss the old BSB..

*Sabine*

Yay, it's official, other song with Max and the BSB!!!  ;D
I'm so happy all thta bullshit we read about Max NOT wanting to produce any more the BSB is wrong! 

emjay

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 25, 2009, 09:20:03 AM
really??????is this for real?????
I hope it doesnt sound like Never Gone...I miss the old BSB..

This new album is completely pop/urban. This shall be interesting..

Rebecca

wow, this is so exciting!!! it's really happening

I loved Never Gone but I'm happy with any style of music if it's Max and BSB!!

Alex Martin

I hope the song sounds like siberia or i got you!!!!!

nshinnosuke

I hope it sounds like I Want It That Way,Shape of My Heart,Drowning,The Call or Larger Than Life...(only in my dreams...)...maybe it's going to sound like IUSA???

*Sabine*

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 25, 2009, 11:07:41 AM
I hope it sounds like I Want It That Way,Shape of My Heart,Drowning,The Call or Larger Than Life...(only in my dreams...)...maybe it's going to sound like IUSA???

Exactly!!
Why not try this Pinkish sound on the BSB too?  ;D

Alex Martin

A song like so what 4 the bsb? ? ? ::) MMMMM i don't know.....

emjay

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 25, 2009, 12:19:59 PM
Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 25, 2009, 11:07:41 AM

Exactly!!
Why not try this Pinkish sound on the BSB too?  ;D

I really hope he didn't make Bigger sound anything like the stuff he did for P!nk  ???

*Sabine*

Definitely prefer that to the style of I don't want you to know or I still. From Never Gone, only Siberia was great.
If he did a So What style song, at least the boys would have more chances to come back with a hit, which would not be too painful for their career...

Alex Martin

PG

Ahhh!  Great news   ;D  Oh, please let it be good...

Raul_esp

omg!!! I cant wait I want hear a POP song with BSB , bigger , the title is great , I hope a uptempo .