• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Greetings from the UK

Started by ArmstrongandStayte, January 02, 2016, 10:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArmstrongandStayte

Hi there,

Just thought I'd introduce myself and provide a little bit of background.

I'm 1/2 of a songwriting and production duo in the UK. Been big fans and admirers of the Chieron and associates' sound since I first heard it all those years ago. My background is a keyboard player and engineer/producer/programmer (credits include a couple of albums with uk reggae group, UB40)
Just finished reading "The Song Machine" by John Seabrook and was fascinated by it.

Whilst 2015 was very rewarding to me and my writing partner, (we got a publishing deal and a remix release in the US), 2016 is a year for bigger and better things :)
So I thought I'd start by reaching out to our contemporaries and saying "hi".

Despite being in the business for a while now, I'm always keen to learn and have new experiences. Hopefully, here is going to be another source of this :)

Feel free to ask any questions - I'll be doing the same! :)

See you around the forum :)

Dan

Rebecca

Welcome Dan! I hope you enjoy it here. That is fantastic that you have worked with UB40. Good luck for 2016!