• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Any Cheiron Christmas Song?

Started by turnaround, December 15, 2007, 11:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Did our guys ever write a Christmas song.
Maybe I am stupid and forgetting an obvious one but right now I can't think of any.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I can't think of any either.

I don't think there were any on Nsync's Christmas album. BSB sang a Christmas song but don't think that was Cheiron.

Linda

Rebecca

I think the closest thing I can find is that on the compilation "The All Time Greatest Christmas songs" which I have there is 3T's "I Need You" (Christmas Mix). Though this song is written by Eric Carmen, the original was produced by Denniz Pop and Max Martin. It doesn't say who produced the Christmas Mix.

Also on this compilation is a song by Solid Harmonie - "Give Love On Christmas Day" written by F.Perren,A.Mizell,C.Yarion.

http://www.amazon.com/All-Time-Greatest-Christmas-Songs/dp/B00005V8BT/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1198388950&sr=1-1

So at least there is some Cheiron artists if not Cheiron songs!

turnaround

Oh well researched Rebecca, thanks.  8)
And I liked it..