• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

MAROON 5 and MAX - album OVEREXPOSED single PAYPHONE (Max Martin, Shellback)

Started by Alex Martin, March 26, 2012, 06:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

So, after the success of "Moves Like Jagger" Shellback hooked him up with Max?

Nice to hear, I'm excited!

turnaround

Very cool, probably a great match, and they can fly to Maratone studios to work again with Shellback too.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Axel

oooooooh, now THAT's some serious news. Awesome! Wonder if he also wrote some songs.

Rebecca

Awesome news! I really hope he co-wrote some songs.

Unexpected

turnaround

I feel this is going to be HUGE.

It's really interesting for a band like Maroon 5 to work with other writers, but as the last album wasn't that good and the last single "Moves like Jagger" with other writers worked so well it's obvious that the step is right.

I hope for something as good as Carolina Liar, but hopefully more succesful. This will be the first Maroon 5 album I will buy.  ;)
And I liked it..

Joshua

Woah, that is HUGE news! Even after "Jagger" I wasn't expecting it would lead to this... cool!

rebekahELLE

Very exciting news.  Maroon 5 have such a great fan base, and with the success of Moves Like Jagger, an album with a more 'pop' feel could be explosive for them.  I look forward to hearing it!

turnaround

And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Dominik

instant hit! this is so poppy...love it

turnaround

Probably Max was producing this, it wouldn't surprise me. It has the special something and Maroon 5 are back to business.  :)
And I liked it..