• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Went to the 1989 concert last night -- PHENOMENAL! (Some photos of the concert: http://imgur.com/a/BlTGd)

Just wanted to say that during the concert she plays videos of making the album and pretty prominently plays clips of Shellback and Max and calls them out by name a few times. Pretty awesome! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

bugmenot

Is she calls them Shellback and Max?
I hear so but it's not their names.

You didn't captured clips? Please, upload.

j.fco.morales

Max and Johan, that's how she calls them.

Three opening acts. I'd love to see HAIM though.

gm33

"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

I love these sequences. Especially the last one with Max singing.
And I liked it..

Dr. Fleischman

Wildest Dreams is going to be the next single. Beautiful pop song, great choice.

Khan9898

I wish BSB could do a live and or studio cover of Style. I feel like Brian would kill the song as I'm sure many people on here could here and see the guys singing this track.

turnaround

I wonder if they do a special version of "Wildest Dreams", a special feature?

It's the not so obvious hit single choice in my opinion.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: Khan9898 on August 05, 2015, 06:28:31 PM
I wish BSB could do a live and or studio cover of Style. I feel like Brian would kill the song as I'm sure many people on here could here and see the guys singing this track.

unfortunately Brian isn't able anymore to kill a song
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I agree it's not a obvious single choice, but at this point of success she can do whatever she wants.

Rebecca

I love Wildest Dreams. I think it's a great choice.

I love those videos too, especially the one with Max at the end.

I read today that Ryan Adams is recording the whole 1989 album:
http://www.noise11.com/news/ryan-adams-to-cover-taylor-swifts-1989-album-20150807

bizarre, but I will look out for it.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Rebecca on August 08, 2015, 12:25:41 PM
I read today that Ryan Adams is recording the whole 1989 album:
http://www.noise11.com/news/ryan-adams-to-cover-taylor-swifts-1989-album-20150807

bizarre, but I will look out for it.

That's what he wants to: attention.

The thing is: lots of songs in 1989 are great songs but are not taken seriously because pop is not serious music to a lot of people.
I'd love the hear the songs with new arrangements.

Update: http://www.stereogum.com/1822638/preview-ryan-adams-heartbreaker-style-cover-of-taylor-swifts-bad-blood/video/

gm33

I LOVE the Wildest Dreams Radio Mix!

Do we have any info on who produced it?