• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

taylor 22

Started by nznexus, May 27, 2013, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

yo guys, im remaking this song, and it seems like i am the first one to do so, i went on youtube but no one did it yet..

so my question is..

i wonder what kind of guitars they used on the guitars?? also if they used some cabinets or amps.
what im looking for is the right sounds.

i find it haard to make the chorus synth, because i went thru many sounds but cant find one that fits.

also im interested if there is any bass in the song at all?

i want to remake the song as good as possible, so if someone knows what synths they used or any plugin that can do these sounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgFeZr5ptV8

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

LG

remaking 22 is pretty simple. it's a lot of editing of the synths. reverse sounds. you need to be able play live acoustic guitar. there is a deep sine bass and probably 808 kicks layered under the synth.

synths sound like their layered. you can get them from various plugins such as Sylenth, Nexus, Omnisphere,....