• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Enrique Iglesias - “Ring my bells“ vs. “Miss You“

Started by turnaround, January 30, 2015, 10:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insomniac - better Cheiron track

Ring My Bells
4 (100%)
Miss You
0 (0%)
Wish I Was Your Lover
0 (0%)
none
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

turnaround

What is your favourite of the songs by Kristian Lundin and Rami Yacoub released on Enrique Iglesias "Insomniac album"

Ring My Bells (Lundin, Kotecha, Iglesias)
Produced by Kristian Lundin

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12kso3_enrique-iglesias-ring-my-bells-hd_music

Miss You and "Wish I Was Your Lover" (Rami Yacoub, Arnthor Birgisson, Iglesias)
Produced by Rami and Arnthor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oFaMfXGm2A

I think the "Ring my bells" production is fab. Such a clean sound and lots of gimmicks by Kristian.

"Miss You" has this arabian beat that goes nicely with the melody, but for me Krisrian wins this.
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

turnaround

The backing vocals by Anna Nordell are superb too.

Btw. Added "Wish I Was Your Lover"

Absolutely forgot it.

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Ok, I want a complete unemotional discussion.

Please correct me, if any of the following things is wrong: Cheiron was only the name of the studios which were closed in 2000. After that the studios were still used but under a different name, so basically it's impossible that a new "Cheiron song" came out after this year (besides the 2000 recordings that came out 2001 or 2002). I think Cheiron simply stands for this era and after Cheiron was closed the sound wasn't the same anymore. So why are you still calling songs Cheiron songs when they weren't created in the Cheiron studios during the Cheiron era?
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on April 05, 2015, 06:04:19 PM
So why are you still calling songs Cheiron songs when they weren't created in the Cheiron studios during the Cheiron era?

Cause we can.