• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

[THROW BACK] Solid HarmoniE - I Wanna Love You

Started by ShockdioN, January 30, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

B Steady

woah first i was like: how came i dont know this song?
then i realized the beginning is just different to the album version and its actually better :(
but Max Martin wasnt involved here
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

By the way - I like the idea of having a [THROW BACK] sections where we can post our favourite Cheiron songs and discuss and share our memories :)

What do you think?
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on January 30, 2014, 09:50:47 PM
By the way - I like the idea of having a [THROW BACK] sections where we can post our favourite Cheiron songs and discuss and share our memories :)

What do you think?

i had the same thought
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

this sounds amazing. this sounds so cheiron!

nice find
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on January 31, 2014, 01:56:38 PM
this sounds amazing. this sounds so cheiron!

nice find

BIG surprise since it's a cheiron production

nice find? you didn't know this song before?  :o
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Raul_esp

ShockdioN

Rebecca

Quote from: B Steady on January 30, 2014, 07:31:21 PM
My booklet says no. Discogs says no too.

your booklet says no?
on my album version and single version it says Kristian Lundin and Max Martin wrote it, produced by Kristian Lundin.

Strangely, Solid Harmonie has disappeard from the discography of Max on the Maratone site

I love this song!!

B Steady

Quote from: Rebecca on February 09, 2014, 10:31:05 AM
your booklet says no?
on my album version and single version it says Kristian Lundin and Max Martin wrote it, produced by Kristian Lundin.

Strangely, Solid Harmonie has disappeard from the discography of Max on the Maratone site

I love this song!!

Yeah I saw that on your fansite! This is weird!
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: Rebecca on February 09, 2014, 10:31:05 AM

I love this song!!

thats interesting.  ::)