• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Helloooo - I love Max

Started by Markus1981, September 26, 2007, 10:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus1981

New member here and I just thought I'd quickly introduce myself. I've been lurking around the forum for a while and thought I'd say hi! My name in Mark & I'm from England. I have loved Max's music for years. His work with Britney and Backstreet Boys is probably my favourite but I do love his new rockier sound of recent years too. Cheiron is by far my most favourite production house of all time and I follow the work of all it's previous writers/producers and artists.

Looking forward to meeting some cool people here and chatting some more about my musical hero - Max Martin!  ;D

Rebecca

Hi Markus! welcome to the forums, it's always good to have another Max/Cheiron here!

Rebecca

Alex Martin

Welcome to the forum Markus!!!!

I agree with you,max is the best!!!!

Tiiger

Welcome Mark! Good to have you here, new members are always fun!  :-* :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Linda