• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Call(Arabic Version)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 20, 2007, 06:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

hey!
it's not only you who likes our middle-eastern tunes we too love your tunes.

Here is the thing,we have an arabic singer called Mohammaed Attia,he is the first winner of Star Academy the first seanson 2004 and I'm sure Ahmed knows him better than I do cause I am from Libya and Ahmed is from Eygpt and so is the singer.

his first single(Ana El habeeb)is pretty similar to Backstreet Boys's hit(The Call)but not a complete rip-off,Ana El Habeeb means (I am the one),hey I guess the video has the same kind of idea as well.

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiTrAsBdi4g

Unexpected

yeah , I remember this song , the first time I saw it I got shocked , cause it seemed the same to me but then I found some difference , but whoever the producer of the song is , he did a nice job , and he should be working with CHEIRON  ;D   Just kidding

ahmed

yeah feelgoodlies, we have some good musicians here in the middle east,but i think the most famous singer in egypt is AMR DIAB.

and there is a good musician and singer ,HAMEED AL SHAARY,i think he is from Lybia.

Rebecca

I watched the youtube video - yes, it is quite similar!
Are the songwriters from Egypt or Libya?

Markus1981

I quite like this. But it does sound very similar to The Call though. If Max & Rami are not credited for this song then they could definitely sue for breach of copyright.

Unexpected

Quote from: Markus1981 on October 22, 2007, 10:34:09 PM
I quite like this. But it does sound very similar to The Call though. If Max & Rami are not credited for this song then they could definitely sue for breach of copyright.

I think they are not credited for the song , and just so you know Alot of American and swedish producers are making RIPS of such big songs from the arab word

for example ((Don't know what to tell ya by alliayah is a RIP of a famous arabic song for Warda )) but no-one sues

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on October 22, 2007, 01:27:00 PM
I watched the youtube video - yes, it is quite similar!
Are the songwriters from Egypt or Libya?

the writters and the producers are from Egypt.