• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Tinashe - Flame (Stargate)

Started by turnaround, August 02, 2015, 06:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Opening the thread already though we do not have yet a song to listen to.

Anyway, this sounds promising:

Max Martin:
Quote"Seven or eight songs, depending on how many we keep. Obviously I feel like I've kind of created a lane for myself," she says. "I've definitely created a sound, and I'm not trying to just abandon that or the fan base that I've created doing that type of music. [With this album], I'd like to play with some more tempos, to not have it all be in the mid-tempo range even though a lot of my music is. It's been an adventure for me to figure out how to do my version of an uptempo, because the fastest song I've kind of ever really put out is '2 On,' which is really only kind of like an upper/mid, 95-beat jam. I'm not really interested in doing like, down-the-middle EDM songs, but I'd like to figure out how to do that uptempo. I'm definitely trying to make songs that are hooky enough to cross over."

"I need to get my No. 1," she adds. "I am so impatient that I'm already thinking so far in the future.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/tinashe-readies-takeover-with-max-martin-dr-luke-produced-new-album

She also worked with Dr Luke, I guess also together with Max? Or do Max and Luke just separate stuff now?

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

wasnt this posted before? I could have swore that I've seen it here...

turnaround

There was no separate thread yet. Now we can gather all information here.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I kind of love this. She reminds me of Janet Jackson and Britney at times.

ShockdioN

Tinashe - Player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-htwnPdp18

Tinashe ft. Chris Brown - Player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDKMKBmpwrg

Produced by LULOU (Lukas Loules )& Alex Purple (Alexander Kronlund)

melodicmoonlight

great hook, smooth production. Chloe Angelides co-write.

i think i prefer the solo version.

looking forward to hearing the Max song.

turnaround

Thank you - added to the Cheiron Brand New playlist.

Written by:

Player
Tinashe Kachingwe, Lukas Loules, Alexander Kronlund & Chloe Angelides   

Player (feat. Chris Brown)
Chris Brown, Tinashe Kachingwe, Lukas Loules, Alexander Kronlund & Chloe Angelides   

Lukas Hilbert and Alex Kronlund - good team.
And I liked it..

georg_e

Thanks for posting -- three plays and it's my fave of any song out I've heard in a while!! :-D

ShockdioN

Quote from: turnaround on October 01, 2015, 07:19:12 PM
Thank you - added to the Cheiron Brand New playlist.

Written by: Chloe Angelides, Lukas "Lulou" Loules and Alexander "Alex Purple" Kronlund

Lukas Hilbert and Alex Kronlund - good team.

I thought Tinashe co-wrote it too...

j.fco.morales

The iTunes files says: Chris Brown, Tinashe Kachingwe, Lukas Loules, Alexander Kronlund.

I like it but she kinda gets lost in the production, it could be anyone singing this. Her voice doesn't have character enough to be recognizable...

BTW: Tinashe's opening for Katy Perry next week here in Santiago :)

turnaround

Thank you - corrected. There are 4 version of this song.

The duet and the solo version. Each of it has a clean and explicit edit.

Btw - merged the threads. We expect also a Max Martin song on that album.

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

There was an article that said that "Player" was supposed to be the Max produced track. But they had it wrong..I think it even was billboard?

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

turnaround

New single "Superlove"

Tinashe Kachingwe, Christopher Stewart & Terius Nash
And I liked it..